• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SimplySusan

SimplySusan

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:36 PM

Last Thursday Pinkberry opened their second Sacramento location with a store in Citrus Heights. It is between Chipotle and Panda Express in the little strip mall in front of Target at Sunrise and Macy Plaza Drive. I think the space used to be a Quiznos.....Pinkberry is a MUCH better choice!

Why?

• Well, they have great frozen yogurt! They have 6 flavors that run throughout the month. July's feature flavor is Watermelon and I think I might be addicted to it. This is the first time I have had a watermelon flavored anything that actually tasted like watermelon! Other current flavors are coconut, mango (my husband's favorite), pomegranite, original tart, and a deep dark chocolate.
  • Maybe even better (or in addition to the great yogurt) are their topping options. I realize that all yogurt places offer a variety of toppings, but do they include cucumber?? Pinkberry does! They also have watermelon, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries....well you get the picture. Dry toppings run diverse as well. A fruity pebbles type topping and organic gummy bears caught my eye before I opted for my traditional favorite of OREO type cookie pieces.
  • Perhaps the best reason to atleast give Pinkberry a try is because for now (I don't know how long) they are offering a happy hour special! From 5 to 7 every evening, yogurts are half off! For our family of 4, that is a GREAT savings! No coupon or secret handshake required! On top of this, they give you a treat receipt that allows you to come back anytime the next day and get another yogurt for half price. If this isn't enough incentive to get addicted, I don't know what is!

I am excited that yogurt is again popular! I am even more excited that this go around it isn't that same super sweet yogurt that was so in during the 80s! I hope you check them out and let me know what you think! (I don't work for Pinkberry but love having my opinions validated! lol!)

#2 mac_convert

mac_convert

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:04 PM

I had a treat from Pinkberry after watching Melissa Peterman at the Punch Line last weekend. I got a mini portion with original topped with kiwi, strawberry, and pineapple. It was really good and a nice change from the almost "ice cream" like yogurt places serve. I was well satisfied and my treat only cost $2.50!
QUOTE (SimplySusan @ Jul 13 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last Thursday Pinkberry opened their second Sacramento location with a store in Citrus Heights. It is between Chipotle and Panda Express in the little strip mall in front of Target at Sunrise and Macy Plaza Drive. I think the space used to be a Quiznos.....Pinkberry is a MUCH better choice!

Why?

• Well, they have great frozen yogurt! They have 6 flavors that run throughout the month. July's feature flavor is Watermelon and I think I might be addicted to it. This is the first time I have had a watermelon flavored anything that actually tasted like watermelon! Other current flavors are coconut, mango (my husband's favorite), pomegranite, original tart, and a deep dark chocolate.
  • Maybe even better (or in addition to the great yogurt) are their topping options. I realize that all yogurt places offer a variety of toppings, but do they include cucumber?? Pinkberry does! They also have watermelon, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries....well you get the picture. Dry toppings run diverse as well. A fruity pebbles type topping and organic gummy bears caught my eye before I opted for my traditional favorite of OREO type cookie pieces.
  • Perhaps the best reason to atleast give Pinkberry a try is because for now (I don't know how long) they are offering a happy hour special! From 5 to 7 every evening, yogurts are half off! For our family of 4, that is a GREAT savings! No coupon or secret handshake required! On top of this, they give you a treat receipt that allows you to come back anytime the next day and get another yogurt for half price. If this isn't enough incentive to get addicted, I don't know what is!

I am excited that yogurt is again popular! I am even more excited that this go around it isn't that same super sweet yogurt that was so in during the 80s! I hope you check them out and let me know what you think! (I don't work for Pinkberry but love having my opinions validated! lol!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users