47 replies to this topic

#1 nicoandmiasmom

nicoandmiasmom

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:01 PM

I make custom cakes for any special event! I will help you design a cake or you can bring me your ideas and I also have photos of cakes I made. I specialize on kid's cakes but can make other cakes for other events. All cakes are customized according to your specifications. Please contact me for any questions. Thanks!

#2 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 10:20 AM

Can you make a top secret spy cake? How much? oh, for 20 kids.

#3 nicoandmiasmom

nicoandmiasmom

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE(supermom @ Mar 6 2007, 10:20 AM) View Post
Can you make a top secret spy cake? How much? oh, for 20 kids.

There's a lot of possibilities for a spy cake. Do you have a particular design in mind? 1/4 sheet would feed 20 and I charge $23

#4 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:45 AM

It's gotta say spies on it. 9 year old boy kinda cool. Well, no I don't really have a design in mind. Except the boy doesn't like chocolate or lemon. I want to do the b-day on 24th. Ps. your price is more than fair.

#5 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:57 AM

You could put little sprinkles on it and say it's Polonium210
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#6 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE(mylo @ Mar 7 2007, 08:57 AM) View Post
You could put little sprinkles on it and say it's Polonium210

good chuckle.

#7 nicoandmiasmom

nicoandmiasmom

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE(supermom @ Mar 7 2007, 08:45 AM) View Post
It's gotta say spies on it. 9 year old boy kinda cool. Well, no I don't really have a design in mind. Except the boy doesn't like chocolate or lemon. I want to do the b-day on 24th. Ps. your price is more than fair.

Hi! This may sound ignorant but is this theme from a movie or book? You said it has to say "spies" on the cake. I'm trying to come up with a design - maybe a sheet cake with magnifying glass or footprints? Any suggestions? Thanks!

#8 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE(nicoandmiasmom @ Mar 7 2007, 06:59 PM) View Post
Hi! This may sound ignorant but is this theme from a movie or book? You said it has to say "spies" on the cake. I'm trying to come up with a design - maybe a sheet cake with magnifying glass or footprints? Any suggestions? Thanks!

My boy wants his b-day theme to be based on Cops, Thieves, Spies.

We are mixing a treasure hunt (with riddles) into it with army camoflage and the theme will have a nerf gun war (cops against thieves) and lazer tag(cops against spies).

In addition the treaure hunt will have a sort of confidence course. If the spies or thieves get arrested they have to start over.

So the theme I guess is kind of a mix from Spy Kids, The Mummy (the Illuminati) and partly because I'm in the Army and the boys think that is cool.

Does that help?

#9 kmwandersee

kmwandersee

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE(nicoandmiasmom @ Mar 5 2007, 08:01 PM) View Post
I make custom cakes for any special event! I will help you design a cake or you can bring me your ideas and I also have photos of cakes I made. I specialize on kid's cakes but can make other cakes for other events. All cakes are customized according to your specifications. Please contact me for any questions. Thanks!

Do you do wedding cakes? I'm getting married in Hawaii in November, but we will be having a reception here for the guests that won't be able to make it to Hawaii. We'd like to have a Wedding Cake for that reception.

I have a picture of a cake from a bridal magazine (from a few years back) that we both love...It's a pretty simple 3 tier cake with buttercream icing and decorated with champagne grape bunches on the upper and lower tier - very tuscan. I can try to scan the picture and post it, but don't have time at the moment. Can you give me a price range for something like that?

#10 nicoandmiasmom

nicoandmiasmom

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE(kmwandersee @ Mar 8 2007, 06:22 PM) View Post
Do you do wedding cakes? I'm getting married in Hawaii in November, but we will be having a reception here for the guests that won't be able to make it to Hawaii. We'd like to have a Wedding Cake for that reception.

I have a picture of a cake from a bridal magazine (from a few years back) that we both love...It's a pretty simple 3 tier cake with buttercream icing and decorated with champagne grape bunches on the upper and lower tier - very tuscan. I can try to scan the picture and post it, but don't have time at the moment. Can you give me a price range for something like that?

Congratulations! I got married in Hawaii too - very nice and romantic. Anyway, I have not done a lot of wedding cakes but they're the same as any other cakes, only bigger. If you could send me a picture, then I could tell you if I could make or not and with the price. When is the party going to be and where? And before I forget, what type of cake did you have in mind?

#11 kmwandersee

kmwandersee

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE(nicoandmiasmom @ Mar 8 2007, 09:28 PM) View Post
Congratulations! I got married in Hawaii too - very nice and romantic. Anyway, I have not done a lot of wedding cakes but they're the same as any other cakes, only bigger. If you could send me a picture, then I could tell you if I could make or not and with the price. When is the party going to be and where? And before I forget, what type of cake did you have in mind?

We'd want something simple...three tier Rounds (various sizes) white cake w/some type of filling and buttercream frosting, and then the simple decorations.

I'll work on getting the picture we have scanned and hopefully post it tonight so you can get a better idea.

Thanks for the response smile.gif

#12 nicoandmiasmom

nicoandmiasmom

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE(supermom @ Mar 8 2007, 10:26 AM) View Post

We are mixing a treasure hunt (with riddles) into it with army camoflage and the theme will have a nerf gun war (cops against thieves) and lazer tag(cops against spies).

In addition the treaure hunt will have a sort of confidence course. If the spies or thieves get arrested they have to start over.

So the theme I guess is kind of a mix from Spy Kids, The Mummy (the Illuminati) and partly because I'm in the Army and the boys think that is cool.

Does that help?

Oh boy! that's a lot of theme crammed into a cake LOL..... Here's my idea: camouflage color cake and the decor would be something like a paper and magnifying glass, magnifying some of the words (which would include "spies"). How does that sound? By the way, when is the event? You can call me with questions, etc at 990-4178 or 984-9406.

#13 nicoandmiasmom

nicoandmiasmom

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE(kmwandersee @ Mar 9 2007, 05:09 PM) View Post
We'd want something simple...three tier Rounds (various sizes) white cake w/some type of filling and buttercream frosting, and then the simple decorations.

I'll work on getting the picture we have scanned and hopefully post it tonight so you can get a better idea.

Thanks for the response smile.gif

I can come pick up the picture anytime or you can fax it to me. We can also meet, if that works for you. Please give me a call 984-9406 or 990-418. Thanks!

#14 nicoandmiasmom

nicoandmiasmom

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE(supermom @ Mar 8 2007, 10:26 AM) View Post

Does that help?

SORRY I missed your call!!! I worked the last few days. I wished you left a number that I could call you back. I tried to call the number from my caller ID last night and today. Again, I'm really, really sorry...

#15 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 01:37 PM

Thank you for making the cake for my sons b-day. He really liked it. All the boys took turns using the mirror to read the code before I sliced the cake!! The hidden candy in the cake was a great idea and was a hit!! You really out did yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users