32 replies to this topic

#31 bordercolliefan

bordercolliefan

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,596 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:13 PM

That sounds like a bunch of baseless speculation. That "expert" is doing nothing more than we are all doing on this forum... i.e., trying to guess what happened.

First he says, it sounds like a serial killer. Then he acknowledges that serial killers generally don't let their victims go. Uh yeah, that's exactly what we've been saying, too.

I hope someday we will learn the truth, and I hope someone will be punished for what happened. The more time that passes, the more it seems like this will be an unsolved case.

#32 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:03 PM

Yes I agree BCF...just thought I'd throw it out there...wierd stuff from a so called expert

#33 Sanstar

Sanstar

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Working

Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:34 PM

Totally bizarre. I found it strange that if this was a kidnapping, why was no one contacted? Before she reappeared, I thought I heard the attorney for the family saying they didn't want law enforcement involved. That in itself is suspicious. Maybe another scenario is the husband punished his wife by locking her up somewhere and playing the kidnapping card so people wouldnt keep asking where she was. He beat her until she agreed she wouldnt let on to the truth. Sounds like a Lifetime movie script to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users