Photo

Roy Moore - The New Standard For Republicans?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:50 AM

Pretty quiet on this thread today.  I think Moore lost because of many of his previous comments and statements.  I don't know if he was a child predator or not.  There was no proof of that accusation.  However, his many previous actions and statements clearly indicate he is a misogynist, a bigot, a racist and a homophobe.  As Senator Shelby said, "Republicans can do better".   Actually, BOTH parties need to do better!

It worked right...?   That is the election process, the people had their say and I say great....!  Just the way it should be.  Roy Moore was probably a worse candidate than Hillary Clinton and that says a lot...!   The peoples vote and they decided for Doug Jones.  Just like a year ago, the people voted and we, the people, decided on Donald Trump.  That's how it works.  Doug Jones will be the junior Senator from Alabama and Donald Trump is your President.  I am thinking you guys on the left still can't accept the latter and to your great detriment.  Has to work both ways or you guys just look like fools and spoiled children, that is you guys who do not accept election results.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#92 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:07 PM

Funny! :lmaosmiley:  I have no problem accepting election results.  But, in the election, Hillary won.  Unfortunately in the Electoral College, she did not.  The Electoral College is a relic from the distant past and ought to be abolished.  But, it won't be so we have to get used to it.

#93 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:39 PM

Funny! :lmaosmiley:  I have no problem accepting election results.  But, in the election, Hillary won.  Unfortunately in the Electoral College, she did not.  The Electoral College is a relic from the distant past and ought to be abolished.  But, it won't be so we have to get used to it.

Dumb comment. One of the reasons for the Electoral College is to prevent the large metropolitan areas like LA and NY and Chicago from single-handedly electing the President. But it's no surprise that radical Leftists such as yourself would embrace that. Don't be ignorant. It's not a good look.

CXtzVd9WcAAgORn.jpg

#94 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:09 PM

Hillary won only in your mind.  The vote for POTUS is not based on the popular vote.  The Electoral College was put there for a reason and wisely so by the framers or the Constitution...   Look it up...    Even most left wing sites are for it.   Don't like it, we can change it by a Constitutional Convention.  Oh, and be careful what you wish for, can be used against you later as Karma so likes to demonstrate..    Oh, so if Hillary won then you would have voted for, and did vote for, and elected, a woman who is an avowed destroyer of other women...?   A woman he has sworn to "destroy" any woman who accused Bill of anything adulterous, a philanderer, misogyny...?  All women should be believed except the ones that accuse Bill Clinton apparentlyAnd again, who is worse, a person who voted for Hillary or a person who voted for Roy Moore...?  I say Hillary voters are much worse...!  Nothing worse in my book than a woman who allows her man to use other women and does his bidding by trying to destroy any woman who accuses him or rape, exposure, improper behavior, and unwanted fondling ...!  How do you feel now...?   Think about what you did, who you voted for...!   How could you vote for such an evil and wicked woman....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#95 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:26 PM

Chris...I could not have said it better!

Thank you!

#96 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:28 PM

I voted for what I believed was the "Lesser" of two evils, Hillary Clinton.  I still believe that to be the case.

#97 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:34 PM

I voted for what I believed was the "Lesser" of two evils, Hillary Clinton.  I still believe that to be the case.

You've been brainwashed. Pretty sad (for an older guy who should know better). Below is just a partial list of her crimes and corruption.

HillaryCrimes.jpg

#98 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:30 PM

Aces, you are so FOS that I cannot believe it!

#99 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:34 PM

Oh, and for MANY years, Hillary defended this guy (below). Disgusting. Sounds like folsombound supports rape.

27e6b1db2e0da86eb590ae1927542724--clinto

#100 BIG PAKO

BIG PAKO

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:02 PM

More stupid "what about so-and-so" arguments.   :KOOLAID:

This latest fiasco is blowing up in the face of the two-faced Republicans.  :BOO:

And get this - - Roy Moore's strongest supporters are the evangelicals!

Wonder what kind of God they worship????        :bowdown:     :gobble:           :bowing:   :mrpickle:        :bowdown:    :pumpkin: 

ALL the evening news stories have this disaster as the lead story. 

Bye, Bye Judge Moore.                                     :wave2:   :usaflag:   :wave2: :USA:

Maybe you can find a cell next to the Donald.

LoL!   

#101 BIG PAKO

BIG PAKO

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:09 PM

Yep. I'm glad I don't personally know him...     I wouldn't be able to contain myself from karate chopping him on the neck. But something tells me he only lashes out like this behind his screen. Typical Trumpster Closet Racist.

#102 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:54 PM

Chris...I could not have said it better!

Thank you!

No, Thank you very much Rose....!   Regards, Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#103 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:01 PM

I must be getting old......   I had to look up "FOS"............

And no, he's not FOS, he is just exercising his first amendment rights, his views, his opinions, which are not politically correct but that is why I enjoy reading his posts...!   He has no "PC" progressive, liberal filter that we all have to abide by or we are called "racists", "fools", "Trumpster's", Nazis, Fascists, White Supremacists, climate deniers, misogynists, whatever the left has dreamed up in an attempt to silence us and shame us in an attempt to keep their supremacy in government and the MSM.  I say carry on Aces, you got their attention...!   Rock it....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#104 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:11 PM

Thanks Chris. Yeah, unfortunately we have to deal with these Lib softheads on this forum , but we do it exceptionally well, I must say! They have been brainwashed, and it's shocking to see grown adults being "mind controlled" like that. They are the real Fascists, as their goal is to shut down all debate and disagreement. It's usually hard to pinpoint when their "issues" began, but undoubtedly their parents did a crappy job. Very sad, but all too common these days... oh, and surprise surprise, they always turn-out to be Democrats. I would call them life's losers, but that wouldn't be PC :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users