Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:26 PM

Trump / RussiaGate Part 1:

Comey Testimony

James Comey released an official statement in preparation for his testimony tomorrow:

‘I need loyalty’: James Comey’s riveting prepared testimony about what Trump asked him, annotated

https://www.washingt...m=.8f50f726c5ab

He then said, “I need loyalty.” I replied, “You will always get honesty from me.”

(In fact, I had a positive experience dealing with Mike Flynn when he was a colleague as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency at the beginning of my term at FBI.) I did not say I would “let this go.”

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:27 PM

<yawn> A non-story by a desperate MSM. If anything, Comey should be under investigation, or even in prison for his corrupt handling of Hillary crimes. This Comey vs Trump thing is a big *nothing burger*, and it will be proven tomorrow. Guaranteed. Then the anti-Trump loons can *get a life* and maybe even go back to their country of origin... if you catch my drift, UncleLoco. :)

DBPKXIAXYAAKBfz.jpg

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 01:29 PM

STUNNING, SHOCKING TESTIMONY TODAY AGAINST TRUMP... OH, WAIT, NEVER MIND: Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and National Security Agency Director Adm. Mike Rogers both said that they have NEVER felt pressured by President Trump to help end an investigation over alleged Russian interference into the 2016 election, but declined to discuss the specifics of their private conversations with the president.

"In the three-plus years that I have been the director of the National Security Agency, to the best of my recollection, I have NEVER been directed to do anything I believe to be illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate. And to the best of my recollection, during that same period of service, I do NOT recall ever feeling pressured," Adm. Rogers said in front of the panel.

"In my time of service which is interacting with the president of the United States or anybody in his administration, I have NEVER been pressured, I have NEVER felt pressured, to intervene or interfere IN ANY WAY in shaping intelligence in a political way or in relationship to an ongoing investigation," said Mr. Coats.

Game Over. Now, you anti-Trump clones need to *Get A Life*. :lol:

get20a20life_gif.jpg

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 03:38 PM

I hear tRump is "lawyering up" but none of the big firms want to take him as a client.  :boohoo:

Now, I wonder, Why would he need a high-power lawyer?  :huhwhat:

Could it be he's guilty?

Meanwhile Comey testifies tRump demanded "Loyalty" from him.

Imagine that!

Wonder how the apologists and spin-meisters will handle that little tidbit, ha, ha! 

Bye-Bye, Donald.  :USA:   :wave2:

#5 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:23 PM

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and National Security Agency Director Adm. Mike Rogers both said that they have NEVER felt pressured by President Trump to help end an investigation over alleged Russian interference into the 2016 election, but declined to discuss the specifics of their private conversations with the president.

Nice try at spinning this testimony, but check out the headlines around the world!

ANY intelligent person, just like all reliable news sources, used words like "stunning" and "stonewalling" to

describe their refusal to answer whether or not Trump asked them to sway the Russia investigation.

Coats and Rogers refuse to say if Trump asked them to sway Russia probe

http://www.politico....g-russia-239244

The two intelligence chiefs say they never felt pressured, but dodged when asked if Trump tried to get them to intervene.

Meanwhile, another story shows tRump stole $100,000 from his own charity to pay his businesses.
What a guy!
This is your hero?  :bowdown:   :BNANADANCE:   :bowing: 

Oh, yeah, turn on the news!  :idea:
Comey's testimony called earthshaking, disturbing, calling him a "tin-pot despot" and the news "rocking Washington."
OR, you could bury your head in the sand.  :newyear:

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:04 PM

You're full-on nutso on this, just like your climate change crapola. Tin foil hat stuff. Quit smokin' the dope. Still trying to use Fake News? You're embarrassing yourself, Beavis. There's a certain *desperation* coming from your side right now. Right, amigo? Get a life. Man, how do people become so unhinged over a basic election? Bizarro World!!

jmesserl-jmesserl-messerli.jpg

#7 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:55 PM

Did you actually LISTEN to the testimony?  There is no There there.

NSA Dir. Rogers: "I have never been directed to do anything I believed to be illegal, immoral, unethical, or inappropriate."

DNI Coats  “I have never been pressured, never felt pressured, to intervene or interfere in any way, with shaping intelligence,”

As for Comey, his release does verify that Trump is NOT under investigation

Settle your horses dude. Wishing something is so does not make it so.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#8 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:11 AM

Yes, of course I read it.

Reminder;

“I'm not prepared to answer your question today,” Coats said when pressed by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) whether he had ever “been asked by the president or the White House to influence an ongoing investigation.”

So, it's a two edged sword. While they denied being pressured, they could not deny being asked to interfere.
That would suggest they WILLINGLY wanted to stop the investigation. In other words they themselves wanted to squash the inquiry.

#9 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:18 AM

The Comey testimony is ongoing at this hour.

James Comey is amazing in his professionalism.
I will wait until the interviews are complete to comment, but one thing is clean:

He's and honest and thoughtful witness.

:usaflag:

#10 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:29 AM

Trump has never been a target of an investigation, and he never told anyone to stop an investigation. Comey has admitted that over and over again, even today 3 times. THAT is the crux of the matter. You are mentally confused again, and I'm not surprised. You've been brainwashed by the MSM. Also, it's clear that you didn't read the *entire* testimony from Coats or Rogers. Why? Afraid of the truth?

#11 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:00 AM

At work, but devastating day politically. No criminal findings though. Just affirmations of boorish, unpresidential behavior trump took massive damage politically though. Comet was solid

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#12 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:04 AM

Joe, if you are inferring that Trump's base is going to desert him, you're wrong. In fact, this witch hunt is working in his favor. Don't buy into the MSM spin.

#13 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:11 AM

The big story to me is the Lorretta Lynch and Bill Clinton meeting being highlighted once again but then brushed aside.   Also, the fact Comey showed copies of his notes to a Columbia professor and gave him instructions to release it to the press.  A deliberate leak of a government document.  This is not the actions of a "neutral party".   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#14 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:23 AM

"Russia-Gate"?? LOL. Yeah, right. How stupid. As I predicted yesterday, Comey's testimony was a big nothing burger, and the MSM knows that. Even you anti-Trump trolls know that. Leftist Loon Chris Matthews even cried on MSNBC! No collusion with Russia. Not a single vote affected. Trump was never under investigation. Trump never told Comey to stop any investigation. Such a non-story. Also, Trump totally within his Constitutional Authority to FIRE Comey for cause. Nothing new was disclosed or learned. No evidence of impropriety. Just a big, fake dog and pony show. Total waste of time and money. Just a witch-hunt. Time for you *conspiracy kooks* to move on.. drop it.. get a life.

Now it's time for Trump's Justice Dept to *go for blood* and open an investigation into Comey himself for leaking classified memos to the NYT, his corrupt handling of the Hillary email server scandal, the 33,000 missing emails, the pay-for-play Clinton Foundation, the Loretta Lynch / Bill Clinton meeting on the tarmac, and Comey's involvement with the Clinton Foundation and money he is accepting from it. He's dirty, should be investigated, convicted, and sent off to prison where his corrupt sorryAss belongs. :)

CuVRkZMWAAErNOM.jpg

#15 verdadcajero

verdadcajero

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 05:19 PM

So sad. The conservtards just don't get it and never will.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trump, Russia, Impeachment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users