UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:19 PM

Stupid Voter Re-education Program: Case #1

There's no nice way to say this except that some folks are so uninformed that they have to learn

simple lessons the hard way, such as you put you hand on the hot stove and it gets burned.

Some folks just have to learn from the school of hard knocks.   :headbang:

Trump supporter regrets vote after undocumented husband is deported

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/04/04/the-last-ditch-effort-to-save-a-trump-voters-husband-from-deportation/?utm_term=.2f386af7fc19

Helen Beristain thought President Trump would deport only the criminals and troublemakers.

Then her husband was arrested by Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials despite his clean record, making her wish she hadn’t voted in the presidential election at all.

Aww! Too bad!
Maybe she got duped by Fox News.   :KOOLAID:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:24 PM

Dumb commenter Re-education Program: Case #1  :fineprint: 

illegals-arent-immigrants-theyre-crimina

We're a country of laws.. don't like it, go back to Mexico.  :fineprint: 

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:47 PM

Hey Tio Vinny, the guy was not "undocumented" he was an illegal alien.  Broke the law, bye bye...!   Start calling things what they really are please.

And I regret my vote for Bill Clinton back in the day.  Can I take that back...?  No, lessons learned.   I don't vote for democrats....   Except if they are running against Hillary, that is why I voted for clueless Bernie in our last CA primary.  Only exception to the rule.

Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:58 PM

The guy was 10 years old when his PARENTS brought him in.
The boy was not a criminal. He was an unwitting child.

(Sheesh! I think there's folks right here on the forum who need some "re-education!")

#5 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:02 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Undocumented as a child = Criminal as an adult. That's how the law reads. Don't like it, too bad. You can't pick and choose what laws you like and dislike. Deport that guy *rapido*, and send a message.

immigraidrotate1.jpg

#6 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:38 PM

!0 years old? How could he be 10 years old? The story states he came here in 1998. He is 43 years old. That means he was 23 when he came here.

Late Tuesday night, that effort failed when Beristain was deported to Mexico, the country he left in 1998, according to a statement released by his legal team....

The challenge, Ansari said, was that the 43-year-old was being moved

Comprehension much?

So let me get this straight, he was here for NINETEEN YEARS enjoying the benefits of America and never attempted to get "documented?"  Shame on him for putting his family and business at risk. It is ENTIRELY his fault. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time....

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#7 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:44 PM

Statement from family...

“How do you explain this to children,” he said, noting that the couple’s kids are 15, 14 and 8.

You tell them that he broke the law and should have made attempts to be here legally or become a US citizen.

“Trying to explain this to children from the immigrant community has been really hard. You’re telling them that their loved one is in jail not because they did something wrong,   (Um, he DID do something wrong) but because of their country of origin and what they look like.”  That is just plain dumb. Don't teach your children to be idiots.

“This is hurting the entire community, and people are scared,” he added.  Then those people should make efforts to be here legally. Then they would have nothing to fear.

He has also been skirting the law since being ordered to leave since 2000. Were it me, I would have gotten my citizenship application rolling at that point. He would be a citizen by now!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:15 PM

The guy was 10 years old when his PARENTS brought him in.
The boy was not a criminal. He was an unwitting child.

(Sheesh! I think there's folks right here on the forum who need some "re-education!")

Actually no I don't.  He and his kids are eligible for a scholarship in the UC system and my kids are not.....!  Can't even get in...!   Just ask the state of CA or Levi Strauss corporation....!   My kids parents, me and my wife, are white, employed, have not broken any laws, born here, are hard working, have seen to our kids education and Walla....!   No school for you in the UC system in CA...!   We in the UC system want illegals from Mexico and Chinese kids from rich parents who will pay that 80K a year....!   Don't care about this guy, he is Mexico's problem.  Lots of US born folks we need to take care of, of all colors, of all races, of whatever, US born first, the rest later if we can.   We can't right now, we need to take care of our own....!  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:16 AM

Joe is right. I got that story mixed up with another one.
This fellow was NOT one of those protected by DACA.
He was part of an Obama policy not to deport illegals if they remained as law abiding residents.

The principle is the same however: Stupid people voting against their own self-interest.

#10 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:47 PM

Stupid Voters: those who voted for corrupt criminal Hillary.

Smart Voters: those who are no longer sending money to the DNC... which is why the DNC is dead broke. Story below. Another Trump success story! :cheer:

http://theweek.com/s...arly-40-million

#11 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:18 PM

Stupid Voter Re-education Program: Case #2

"It's TREASON"

#12 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:40 PM

No Stupid Here....!

Trump numbers on the rise with help from strong economy and tax reform...

And from CNN....!   

Washington (CNN)Bolstered by the strong economy and quickly shifting numbers on tax reform, President Donald Trump's approval rating hit 40% in a new Quinnipiac poll on Wednesday, his best score in this survey in seven months.

A slim majority of voters, 51%, say they approve of how Trump is handling the economy, his highest mark on this question since his inauguration. Seven in 10 American voters, 70%, say the US economy is excellent or good -- the best mark on this question since 2001. Three in four, 75%, have positive views of their own personal financial situations.

And your point again about stupid Tio Vinny....?

1A - 2A = -1A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trump, voter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users