• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Folsom writer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, horses, dancing (Argentine Tango, West Coast Swing, and Ballroom)

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:05 PM

Ok, the parents will talk to the kids again--they have once before. If it happens again, please let them know--they're very nice.

#32 StephanieW

StephanieW

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:I like working out daily, i enjoy my work, everyone go to winco! i love spending time with my family going to the lake and camping... shopping is fun.

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE(twnkltoz @ Dec 10 2007, 10:05 PM) View Post
Ok, the parents will talk to the kids again--they have once before. If it happens again, please let them know--they're very nice.

they should have a cop come talk to the kids to let them know how dangerous what they are doing is.. show them what happends when kids "play" like that... i had a cop talk to my son when he was doing his "im gonna run away phase" he stopped after that.. lol

#33 nlove4ever

nlove4ever

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE(twnkltoz @ Dec 10 2007, 10:05 PM) View Post

Good to know!

#34 Octoberlily2

Octoberlily2

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 03:39 PM

I've just read the posts concerning some unruly kids in the neighborhood and wonder if these are the same kids that have been hanging around the Kentfield neighborhood - in Rathbone Circle area which is down the street from Kennerly.

They are 3 boys, two look like brothers with longer dark wavy hair, wear hats and ride their skateboards. One of them is a little chunky shorter kid, short hair. I don't think the shorter boy has a skateboard.

Well, I was driving into Rathbone Circle next to the Broadstone Racquetball Club and noticed two boys throwing a football around. They saw my car coming and waited for me to get close enough and then threw the football at my car. I ran over it. I didn't stop because I knew that I probably would go ballistic on them.

Today, these three middle school dilinquents ran my doorbell and ran. Unfortunately, they hid behind the white van parked across the street; so I walked towards them and asked them what they wanted. As soon as I got close enough, they ran away laughing.

I don't know where these kids live but, if I see them again, I would definitely find out and have a conversation with their parents.

I assumed they were new to the area because I have only recently seen them around here a few months ago. Maybe they got bored harassing the Kennerly area and move to the Kentfield neighborhood.

Anyone else have any suggestion on what to do with these dilinquents?

Edited by Octoberlily2, 01 February 2009 - 03:44 PM.

#35 nlove4ever

nlove4ever

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (Octoberlily2 @ Feb 1 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've just read the posts concerning some unruly kids in the neighborhood and wonder if these are the same kids that have been hanging around the Kentfield neighborhood - in Rathbone Circle area which is down the street from Kennerly.

They are 3 boys, two look like brothers with longer dark wavy hair, wear hats and ride their skateboards. One of them is a little chunky shorter kid, short hair. I don't think the shorter boy has a skateboard.

Well, I was driving into Rathbone Circle next to the Broadstone Racquetball Club and noticed two boys throwing a football around. They saw my car coming and waited for me to get close enough and then threw the football at my car. I ran over it. I didn't stop because I knew that I probably would go ballistic on them.

Today, these three middle school dilinquents ran my doorbell and ran. Unfortunately, they hid behind the white van parked across the street; so I walked towards them and asked them what they wanted. As soon as I got close enough, they ran away laughing.

I don't know where these kids live but, if I see them again, I would definitely find out and have a conversation with their parents.

I assumed they were new to the area because I have only recently seen them around here a few months ago. Maybe they got bored harassing the Kennerly area and move to the Kentfield neighborhood.

Anyone else have any suggestion on what to do with these dilinquents?

No, doesnt sound like their description. I would stop and ask them their names and/or where they live so you can have a nice little talk with their parents. Or, you can call the cops and let them deal with it. smile.gif

#36 Octoberlily2

Octoberlily2

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (nlove4ever @ Feb 9 2009, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, doesnt sound like their description. I would stop and ask them their names and/or where they live so you can have a nice little talk with their parents. Or, you can call the cops and let them deal with it. smile.gif

The kids did it again. Around 11:00 p.m. last Friday, a group of kids rang my door bell, then proceeded to kick and bang on the door with their fist and feet. It was so loud that I thought they were trying to break my door down. My dog went ballistic. I was so angry I was shaking. I called the cops and they came right away. That's the great thing about living in Folsom, Folsom PD is always prompt and courteous.

I have to say that the circumstances and events of last night was not just a prank, this was definitely an intentional act to scare/terrorize. It was late at night; it was raining; and they didn't just ring the door bell, they pounded and kicked my door like they were trying to break in. Can you imagine if they did this to an elderly couple with a heart problem? What about a Marine just back from Iraq - who owns a gun? These kids are crazy and their bad behavior can seriously get them hurt or can hurt someone else. What's sad is that their parents probably don't even know the crap their kids are into.

The description of the kids are as follows: 3 boys. 2 are about 5'6, 5'7, dark wavy hair, wear hats, skateboarders. The other boy is blonde, a little chubbier, wears big shirts, no skateboard. They look like they are in high school - Freshman, Sophomore.

We are putting up a video-camera in front of our house this week. I have a friend working on it. If these kids do it again, they will definitely be on film caught in the act. This really stinks to have to go through the expense because I don't even know these kids, have never done anything to them - and they are purposefully terrorizing my family for the "fun" of it.

#37 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Folsom writer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, horses, dancing (Argentine Tango, West Coast Swing, and Ballroom)

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:12 PM

Sorry to hear that, Octoberlily...I hope you catch them!

#38 TheBasedGod

TheBasedGod

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:01 PM

@nlove4ever yeah their house is totally ghetto because they have a dog crate out there adopting dogs because they are doing a nice thing for a rescue, totally ghetto right! Why dont you get your facts straight instead of judging something on what you see if you don't know anything about that family. I was 1 of those kids who lived in that house. my parents are very nice people they have repremanded over the years about us doing and pulling stunts in a neighborhood like that believe me it's not what it looks like. my family is in a beagle rescue we have rescued about 100 dogs in each of them has gotten home. it's sad to see that all of you have to complain about something so little and talking crap on here why dont you do some stuff in person and actually go up to the door and talk to us about it and as for everybody else is commenting on this thing that you know what you don't know squat about us don't try and say that you know us because you don't.

#39 FolsomEJ

FolsomEJ

All Star

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:11 PM

2007 called. They want their message thread back.

#40 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:01 PM

@nlove4ever yeah their house is totally ghetto because they have a dog crate out there adopting dogs because they are doing a nice thing for a rescue, totally ghetto right! Why dont you get your facts straight instead of judging something on what you see if you don't know anything about that family. I was 1 of those kids who lived in that house. my parents are very nice people they have repremanded over the years about us doing and pulling stunts in a neighborhood like that believe me it's not what it looks like. my family is in a beagle rescue we have rescued about 100 dogs in each of them has gotten home. it's sad to see that all of you have to complain about something so little and talking crap on here why dont you do some stuff in person and actually go up to the door and talk to us about it and as for everybody else is commenting on this thing that you know what you don't know squat about us don't try and say that you know us because you don't.

perhaps they should have considered a house in the country for a dog rescue facility? would you like it if I lived next to you and raised roosters that I saved by the dozens? (beagles are even more annoying and louder then roosters, I know, I've had both)

the neighbors could have approached you and asked, but I can tell by your condescending attitude here that you probably would have taken offense to their questioning

coming on here with that ID and being a snarky smart arse doesn't help your cause

#41 SacKen

SacKen

Lifer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:22 PM

TheBasedGod seems to have glossed over the fact that this thread is about him/her being a moron and the dumbassery that he/she admittedly participates in that makes the people on this forum jump to those conclusions.
"Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!" -- George Carlin

#42 nlove4ever

nlove4ever

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

@TheBasedGod. I have not been on the forum in a very long time and just saw your comment. Funny how you judge me, but you know nothing about me either. My mom rescues dogs as well and she is also a wildlife rehabilitator so I know all about what it takes to do that. It is a very selfless act to do that. However, my mom kept the front of her house presentable and keeps the dogs in the back. Yes the house that obviously went in to foreclosure is and was ghetto because the lawn was never mowed or watered and there was always crap in the front yard. I don't know you or your family and have never pretended to know you. I am sure your mom is a bit overwhelmed with having so many animals and might want to put some focus on her unruly children instead. I am sure she is a very nice person and am not judging here character. Anyway the problem is solved because the house has been sitting empty for a very long time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users