1 reply to this topic

#1 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

Touching story: http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=20601005

There are so many children who need good, loving, long-term foster or adoptive homes. Too many people take in foster children for the wrong reasons and the kids pay the ultimate, life-long price.

Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#2 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

Great story. Thanks for posting.

Someone will adopt him now and hopefully he will live out a good long life with a

family that will love him for who he is.  Most people do not want to adopt kids at

that age.  Hope it works out.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users