62 replies to this topic

#61 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:34 PM

I don't think he was in the car, I don't know the full story. But he is ok, and with family.

The news article from yesterday says that both the mother and child were severely hurt. Have you heard more from the family? Are you close enough to them that you could relate to them that we hope they are recovering well; and we wish them warm prayers during this time?

#62 Revolutionist

Revolutionist

Liposuction for the brain

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

The news article from yesterday says that both the mother and child were severely hurt. Have you heard more from the family? Are you close enough to them that you could relate to them that we hope they are recovering well; and we wish them warm prayers during this time?

Yes I can do that
The mother was severely hurt. She was in the hospital a very long time. They almost lost her to pneumonia, lots of broken bits.
The son was not injured.
But I don't think the physical injuries are nearly as deep the psychological ones caused by watching your husband and dad die as you are trapped in a vehicle

They are recovering, and doing well. I see her out and about and we talk.

And I will certainly extend your greetings and well-wishes on behalf of this entire community.

Posted Image

#63 mac_convert

mac_convert

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

Thanks for the update. Last week the news reported the other driver was intoxicated. I hope he gets a lifetime sentence.

Yes I can do that
The mother was severely hurt. She was in the hospital a very long time. They almost lost her to pneumonia, lots of broken bits.
The son was not injured.
But I don't think the physical injuries are nearly as deep the psychological ones caused by watching your husband and dad die as you are trapped in a vehicle

They are recovering, and doing well. I see her out and about and we talk.

And I will certainly extend your greetings and well-wishes on behalf of this entire community.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users