19 replies to this topic

#16 A Folsom Man

A Folsom Man

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:20 AM

There is a new place coming in Rancho Cordova soon. Playtime is included. The Local Bark.

www.localbark.com

#17 Orangetj

Orangetj

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:53 PM

My understanding is that the Local Bark will be owned/operated by the same folks who own El Dorado K9. Great people.

#18 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:21 AM

I've got my dog signed up for the pet resort for this weekend. Thursday eve. through monday morning.

I am paying for one private outside session _(because he does not do well with socializing in groups) and I am paying for a bath before pickup.

Plus---they provide food (except they said that since his tummy can't tolerate pet treats, I can bring in a raw bone from SBarkles and they'll give it to him.)

This will be his first visit there. I'm pretty nervous about leaving him with a new kennel.

Do they give separation anxiety pills to the owners?
I'm pretty sure that I get more nervous over this than Bruce does.

#19 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (supermom @ Apr 1 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've got my dog signed up for the pet resort for this weekend. Thursday eve. through monday morning.

I am paying for one private outside session _(because he does not do well with socializing in groups) and I am paying for a bath before pickup.

Plus---they provide food (except they said that since his tummy can't tolerate pet treats, I can bring in a raw bone from SBarkles and they'll give it to him.)

This will be his first visit there. I'm pretty nervous about leaving him with a new kennel.

Do they give separation anxiety pills to the owners?
I'm pretty sure that I get more nervous over this than Bruce does.

Bruce appeared to have had a great time.

The people there followed my instructions quite well.

I know they did because the comments for his "private session" said, he loved basking in the sun.

Only someone who knew my dog would know that he conserves his energy and just lays on his belly and faces the sun.

Too funny.

He came back smelling good and he has white socks again!

I'm happy with this kennel.

#20 gm2005

gm2005

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:47 AM

TomO - you can always look into dog sitting (where they come to your house) or see if any or your neighbours can help you out.
I know that $1000 is a lot but you are gone a month, so that is a lot of days (did you actually talk to them about how much they would charge)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users