• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:52 PM

Antartic ice is melting three times as fast.       :who-me:

Antarctica Is Melting Three Times Faster Than a Decade Ago  :warning:

http://nymag.com/dai...decade-ago.html

the subsequent rise in sea levels could wreak havoc on coastal communities over the next several decades. From 2012 to 2017, the melting Antarctic ice sheet has dumped 241 billion tons of water into the ocean, the study says. That’s up from 84 billion tons ten years ago, and 54 billion tons ten years before that.

In the 25 years between 1992 and 2017, the ice sheet lost around 3 trillion tons of ice, with 40 percent of that loss coming in the last five years alone.

Not too worried, 'cause the melting ice will finally reveal the  :fineprint:

hidden alien base there, which is an even bigger cover-up than                :eek:

illegitimacy of the Trump regime by the secret government.          :lmaosmiley:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:00 PM

Tons of videos on this, although I know it's off subject.

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:04 AM

Tio Vinny, Geography test for you:

A.  Find California on this map

B.  Find Sacramento on this map

C.  Find Folsom on this map

Extra Credit:  How long ago was this in millions of years....?

EarTertpalgeo.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 02:29 PM

Others may be masters at baiting, but Vinny don't play dat!

(Or maybe that 'bating' ?)

Gone Fishing                 :gonefishin:

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:06 PM

Others may be masters at baiting, but Vinny don't play dat!

(Or maybe that 'bating' ?)

Gone Fishing              

I found a picture of Tio Vinny, and him trying to comprehend real science....!   And of course you don't "play dat"....!   You don't have the tools to play, the education, the science background, and the willingness to admit you were wrong and have been had by those "climate clowns".  You know, the progressive-elite "warmists" who fly around the globe in their Lear jets to attend conferences on global warming and regulating and taxing carbon emissions by man  (not them of course).......  Chris

Monkey-Mind.png

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:58 PM

10 Published books.

30 magazine articles, about half in science journals.

3 PhD level peer-reviewed medical journal articles.

Go figure! Whooda Thunk!??

#7 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:03 PM

Ad hominem  (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself

A tool used by critics with no valid arguments!

#8 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 06:49 PM

Actually, the Iocene was the subject of one of my more ground-breaking essays, as I discovered a grayish scum that developed

on the sun-baked surface of the primordial ooze, about 50 million years ago.

Although humans evolved much later, about 1 million years ago, few scientists will discuss the fact that

one retarded branch of the homo-erectus did later devolve into a more animal-like creature that                   :summerteeth:

further deteriorated and become a mix of fungi-like spores which intermingled with the primitive but

long-surviving gray scum and later developed in the Homo-Neo-Republicus, or more commonly, Young Republicans.   

True!       :haha:

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 07:09 PM

Actually, the Iocene was the subject of one of my more ground-breaking essays, as I discovered a grayish scum that developed

on the sun-baked surface of the primordial ooze, about 50 million years ago.

Although humans evolved much later, about 1 million years ago, few scientists will discuss the fact that

one retarded branch of the homo-erectus did later devolve into a more animal-like creature that                   :summerteeth:

further deteriorated and become a mix of fungi-like spores which intermingled with the primitive but

long-surviving gray scum and later developed in the Homo-Neo-Republicus, or more commonly, Young Republicans.   

True!       :haha:

10ogtua.jpg

Well done...!  Bravo....! I will give you an F for factual evidence and science content but an A- for creativity and resourcefulness, partisanship, democratic denial, and well placed "red arrows"....!  Well done Grasshopper....!   I will have to "up" the level of my future testing as I see you are advancing.....!  And I will have to look into the answer to the self questioned number "4".   If they are "young Republicans" than why are they 50 million years old....?  I must do more research and check my textbooks and consult with my fellow "vast right wing conspiracy" counterparts and those other "climate change deniers" that I play Bridge with every Tuesday night at 7 down at the local VFW.....  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 07:18 PM

10 Published books.

30 magazine articles, about half in science journals.

3 PhD level peer-reviewed medical journal articles.

Go figure! Whooda Thunk!??

Give me some ISBN numbers and I will believe you....  Bet it's all fluff and metaphysical, peace and love nonsense...........

Oh, I have been published also..........

And I have trained many a PhD in the lab actually, half of them were not all that smart or practical....   Felt sorry for them actually.......   Could not change a tire on their car or a lightbulb in a 10 ft. ceiling if their life depended on it.............

Oh, and your movie was pretty good.....  You were pretty handsome back then.    Chris

51EyOBIEWCL._AC_US218_.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#11 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:04 PM

Well done...!  Bravo....! I will give you an F for factual evidence and science content but an A- for creativity and resourcefulness, partisanship, democratic denial, and well placed "red arrows"....!  Well done Grasshopper....!   I will have to "up" the level of my future testing as I see you are advancing.....!  And I will have to look into the answer to the self questioned number "4".   If they are "young Republicans" than why are they 50 million years old....?  I must do more research and check my textbooks and consult with my fellow "vast right wing conspiracy" counterparts and those other "climate change deniers" that I play Bridge with every Tuesday night at 7 down at the local VFW.....  Chris

Thanks, Chris.

Though we will probably not agree on much, I DO appreciate anyone who can incorporate humor into an otherwise acerbic

debate. It makes me realize, even with deep difference and opinions, we are still members of the Folsom and even

the human communities. So out of respect I will bestow the best gift I can think of: - - - to not criticize or belittle my fellow citizens,

for a few days anyway, on this forum. My short absence is not meant to ignore the dialog, but to create an opening for

civility.

#12 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:52 PM

Ad hominem  (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself

A tool used by critics with no valid arguments!

Vinny - It's why I have these two on permanent ignore.  Ad Hominem is the only strategy they understand and use.  Psychologists say that people who practice ad hominem attacks do so because they generally have a poor view of their own character and try to bring down the character of others as a defense, or to make them feel better about themselves.  It simply reveals their own low self esteem and selfishness.  A hell of unhappiness.  As you've noted many times, they are very unhappy people.  

#13 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:37 AM

Little_Who, I don't blame you for ignoring us.. I expose Liberalism as akin to a cult of retarded people, and Chris kicks your a$$ in discussions about climate and the hoax and fraud of "man-made global warming". I totally understand why you want to avoid us and hide. Seems cowardly, but that's what Libs do when they lose debates. :lol:

liberal-reaction-when-losing-debate.jpg

#14 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:52 AM

You mean ad hominem like:

racist, homophobe, sexist, xenophbe, denier, deplorable, country bumpkin, uneducated, (censored), evil, soulless, nazi, and many other things anyone with a view right of Marx hs been called over the last 9 years?

Yep, liberals are generally very unhappy people. That has even been proven by science that conservatives are happier people. COuld it be because tey give more to charity? Could it be that they worship a God rather than a government? Could it be because they reject victimhood and take responsibility for their own lot in life? 

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#15 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:09 AM

Joe, you forgot that racist remark that has been deemed by the left and the MSM not to be racist, "ORANGE"....!

1A - 2A = -1A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Global Warming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users