89 replies to this topic

#1 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 01:24 PM

Two incidents of individuals harming children in public have got me baffled. Is there some kind of thing now, where children are being targeted for some reason, yet to be determined by sane people???

A few days ago a man in Wal Mart just went up to children and punched them in face! The news report said there didn't seem to be a motive. The children were not yelling or fussing. The man was said to be on drugs.

Now this story....a woman out walking, went up to a couple walking with their children and stabbed one little five year old in the face with a knife and when the parents reacted she came back and tried to stab their little girl!  It's all on film and as crazy as crazy gets! These people must be taking a new kind of drug! Anyone know what it is??? So I guess children are bad and must be killed or hurt???

Of course you never heard about it on the news, did you? No, they want to fill the news with human interest stories and pretend these sadistic acts never happened. If they had a conscience they would report these acts as cowardice and evil and shame the sick people who did them.

Be aware out in public and keep your kids close at all times. There are sick, sick people among us.

https://www.infowars...6a3a90013408a03

#2 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 03:35 PM

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE!!

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 31 August 2019 - 03:40 PM

I don't get it.

What does the story have to do with liberals?

And who still watches InfoWars?
Alex Jones admitted in court that he was psychotic.

Alex Jones blames “psychosis” for his Sandy Hook conspiracies

He now admits the shooting massacre was not a hoax.

https://www.vox.com/...sandy-hook-hoax

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 03:56 PM

Rose, you are right as always. When we see stories such as those it's a damn near guarantee that they are nutjobs from the Left AND are irreligious.. unless it's Crazy Islam. You can bank on it !! Slow is also correct.. people on the Left have psychological shortcomings. Try not to involve them in your life. They're not trustworthy. Just consider the idiots they vote for.. that says it all !! Total fools.

#5 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 08:45 AM

Nutjobs come from all political leanings. Those stories you mentioned have nothing to do with political leanings. Sorry. Even if I agree with the premise that modern liberalism (leftism or progressivism) is a mental disorder, it does not apply to EVERYTHING that happens.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#6 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 12:51 PM

Joe, while I respect your opinion, I have to disagree.

It's no coincidence that just in a week's time, there have been two incidences of children being attacked. And I fear there may be more. Why? Because we have seen far too many acts of violence from the liberals. They feel their emotions justify the acts of violence they do. And where do those emotions come from? From other liberals who talk about how unfair America is and how there needs to be more social justice, protests and that sort of thinking.

This triggers those who are mentally unstable, taking drugs or both. You and I have emotions but we don't act out and go protest. We ponder the situation and decide there are better ways to deal with our emotions.....not true for the insane left.

There is a mode of thinking that makes people believe everything should be equal no matter what work one does or what education one has tried to obtain. This leads to the idea that everything would be wonderful if the people preventing that would just disappear.

Or, if people with more money would just give it to those who think they have a right to make them share it.

I think there are nut jobs on both sides of the political floor, but tend to think the violent actions of the liberals have proven the right don't hold a candle to their numbers as far as insanity goes.

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 06:43 PM

Rose, you're right. Let's see: Antifa.. BLM.. the people who wear the pu**y hats.. the people who assault Trump supporters.. Etc, etc. Nutjobs. Our side doesn't get violent, but the Left does. Weird that Joe can't acknowledge that, and people like him may be part of the problem. If people are afraid to identify the problem, then the problem won't get solved. Surprised some grown adults are hesitant to do that. What are they scared of? Total Gutless Cowards.

#8 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 07:18 PM

Rose, how do you account for the fact that the vast majority of the rampant mass shootings are done by right-wing nuts?

we have seen far too many acts of violence from the liberals.

#9 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 07:34 PM

Rose don't answer. Obvious troll. Starve him of oxygen and he will die and go away.

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 07:37 PM

Rose, how do you account for the fact that the vast majority of the rampant mass shootings are done by right-wing nuts?

Proof...? Papers, articles...? I got one for you when you are ready.

1A - 2A = -1A

#11 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 09:42 PM

Sorry Vin, that is false.  Many have zero political leanings, and several were done by religious zealots (muslim extremists ...SAn Bernardino, Pulse nightclub, Boston Marathon, Fort Hood) and surprisingly. a disproportionate number of mass shooters are immigrants (you won't hear that on the news...)

EL paso was a right wing nut, Dayton was a left wing nut, republican softball game was a Bernie supporter, Mandalay Bay had no political leanings, Sandy Hook was a nut case, Stoneman Douglas High School was another nutcase (apolitical). You get my point. Certain media outlets love to stoke the (incorrect) memes of bad whitey. Truth is that (depending on how you define mass shooting) black mass shooter are far more representative.  For PUBLIC random shootings, bad ol whitey is about proportionate to population, HOWEVER, they tend to make the news because it fits the narrative. Did you notice how the El PAso shooting led the news and the shooters manifesto against immigrants was brought up at every turn, while the Dayton shooter was hardly mentioned and his leftist political leanings were not brought up all all?  Bottom line, ALL shooters are broken people regardless of ancillary beliefs.

Pretty good article in LAT about what shooters have in common...

https://www.latimes....s-shooters-data

And if you really want to dig into the numbers and let your stereotypes go, I suggest reading this:

https://centerforinq...raphics-part-2/

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#12 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:30 AM

Proof...? Papers, articles...? I got one for you when you are ready.

No offense intended, Chris, but I've said elsewhere I am not interested in the

"I'm-right, you're wrong" debate anymore.

I just remember an alt-right madman driving 600 miles to shoot Mexicans in Texas,

a couple of mass shooters writing manifestos, a white nationalist shooting blacks in

a church, a neo-nazi plowing down demonstrators in Charlottesville, killing a woman.
Maybe it's just an impression or opinion, but I don't think I'm alone in this.

#13 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:32 AM

Facts don't care about your feelings

#14 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 06:48 AM

OMG. . another mass shooting!!

35 shot, 7 dead!!! The left demands....

.... nothing. Just another weekend in Chicago.

SMH

#15 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 02:53 PM

We know of the disease that the homeless piles of trash can create. But it's reaching a new level that only the insane would ignore.

Yet, the city of L.A. has not come close to cleaning up the messes and diseases their homeless have created. Why? Is it because it costs too much money?

L.A. is one of the richest cities in the nation! Are the rich movie stars so shameless that they won't come forward with help to clean up their own city? One movie star after another find time to make political comments against president Trump, yet they don't care that their city is a disease ridden trash heap?

This shows very clearly the mental state of those who would ask us to listen to their political statements regarding our president. They must truly be insane!

https://www.dailymai...sk-LEPROSY.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users