• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sammyweider

sammyweider

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

I have a Purebred female German Shepherd puppy (AKC paperwork available upon request). She was born February 17, 2012 so she is 11 months old. Her name is Karli. We are in a small apartment, so she is just unhappy here. She needs more exercise and attention than we can give her. She loves babies, children, and other animals. She has been great with our baby since they were raised together (our baby is 1 year old too). She is a very loving dog, but needs to be walked a few miles every day or she will start to chew things. We have obviously had her inside her whole life, but we are not opposed to letting a family have her as an outdoor dog, as long as she will have a warm place to retreat to since German Shepherds are not bred for cold weather.
Lastly, we do ask a $40 re-homing fee, mainly to be sure that she is going to a family who will be serious about taking care of her and is not just responding to a "free animal" type of ad.
I can be reached directly at: sammanthaweider@yahoo.com I check this address frequently, so don't hestitate to email with any questions you may have.
Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dog, puppy, german shepherd, german sheperd, german shepard, german shephard

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users