2 replies to this topic

#1 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:25 PM

Dayum!! The baby kitten has worms!! I have been watching her super close to see for worms and fleas!! and I have not seen anything for 2 weeks!! and now I saw a lil white worm wiggling out of her butt!!! Dayum!

Does anyone know if the other cat is now going to get them (or already will have them) just from playing with her, and sharing a food dish???

I am taking them both to the Folsom Cat Clinic tomorrow.
<3

#2 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE(Andrea V @ Aug 1 2007, 02:25 PM) View Post
Dayum!! The baby kitten has worms!! I have been watching her super close to see for worms and fleas!! and I have not seen anything for 2 weeks!! and now I saw a lil white worm wiggling out of her butt!!! Dayum!

Does anyone know if the other cat is now going to get them (or already will have them) just from playing with her, and sharing a food dish???

I am taking them both to the Folsom Cat Clinic tomorrow.

Odds are: yes.

Good news: you can buy it dewormer online and save money. Ask vet for prescription and sent it to the online co.

#3 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE(supermom @ Aug 1 2007, 02:34 PM) View Post
Odds are: yes.

Good news: you can buy it dewormer online and save money. Ask vet for prescription and sent it to the online co.

That is a good idea... but she needs to be checked out anyway.... I just found her 2 weeks ago, and a lil check up would be good for her! smile.gif
<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users