2 replies to this topic

#1 mary56

mary56

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

I am looking for a great stylist that does short hair great. Also, a colorist, too. I can either find one or the other and not both. I do not care if Folsom or Roseville.

Help!!!!! Thanks in advance

#2 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

Mary, my hair is short and I love my stylist, Liz Lazzarini. I've followed her to three salons. She's now at La Paris Salon in the same shopping center on Riley as Kinko's and my new favorite Chinese restaurant, Folsom Palace. :) Liz does a consistently great job on my hair. Since I am the only woman left in Folsom with some grey hair I can't speak to her skills in coloring hair. But give her a call and tell her Deb Boogaard referred you. She can be reached at 985-3390.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#3 mac_convert

mac_convert

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:44 PM

Kathy Day Hair Designs by Kathy inside Salorah Salon does a great job with color and cuts!

Hair Designs by Kathy inside Salorah Salon
4356 Town Center Blvd. Ste. 114
EDH, California 95762

I am looking for a great stylist that does short hair great. Also, a colorist, too. I can either find one or the other and not both. I do not care if Folsom or Roseville.

Help!!!!! Thanks in advance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users