Photo
- - - - -

Avoid Light Rail Crossing Intersections On Folsom Blvd.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:34 AM

Last night on our way home we noticed that the crossing arms on Folsom Blvd. at Iron Point, Natoma Station, and Parkshore Drive were down, lights flashing, and not going back up again. We called it in to the Folsom PD, who notified Regional Transit.

This morning we received a text alert that they're still down due to the weather (transmitter hit?) and Regional Transit has no ETA on when they'll be functional again. The alert  asks that people avoid those areas; detours are in place, "causing significant traffic delays."

Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#2 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:34 AM

Advisory: Avoid light rail crossing intersections along Folsom Blvd due to crossing arm repairs (storm related)

The light rail crossing intersections along Folsom Blvd at Iron Point Rd, Natoma Station Dr, Blue Ravine Rd, and Parkshore Dr are all under repair due to weather-related equipment malfunctions.  Detours are in place causing significant traffic delays.  Please avoid these areas if possible as Regional Transit crews are unable to estimate a time for re-opening.  We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter. 

Contact Information:
Communications Bureau
916-355-7230

For full details, view this message on the web.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users