18 replies to this topic

#16 headshrink

headshrink

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:00 PM

Although I am fully aware of the potential for a flame war, that is not my intent.... I am seriously wondering about the following:

What is the deal with outdoor cats? It isn't OK to have any other animal roam freely around the neighboorhood, but for some reason cats seem to be accepted as the only animal that has laze' fare. In otherwords, if one person has an outdoor cat, the whole neighboorhood does.

I didn't really enjoy cleaning the cat crap out of the pool last summer when it washed down from the waterfall.

Soooo.... what about changing that to - if I have a .22 rifle, you have a dead cat. Or I could crap in your pool.

"You" in the general collective sense by the way. I am actually quite impressed by your cat's kill - way to go! Did you mount the head?

#17 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE(headshrink @ Jun 22 2007, 09:00 PM) View Post
Although I am fully aware of the potential for a flame war, that is not my intent.... I am seriously wondering about the following:

What is the deal with outdoor cats? It isn't OK to have any other animal roam freely around the neighboorhood, but for some reason cats seem to be accepted as the only animal that has laze' fare. In otherwords, if one person has an outdoor cat, the whole neighboorhood does.

I didn't really enjoy cleaning the cat crap out of the pool last summer when it washed down from the waterfall.

Soooo.... what about changing that to - if I have a .22 rifle, you have a dead cat. Or I could crap in your pool.

"You" in the general collective sense by the way. I am actually quite impressed by your cat's kill - way to go! Did you mount the head?

A pellet gun is much quieter. It probably won't kill them but will inflict a painful lesson so that maybe they won't crap in your pool again. smile.gif

#18 headshrink

headshrink

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE(folsombound @ Jun 22 2007, 09:10 PM) View Post
A pellet gun is much quieter. It probably won't kill them but will inflict a painful lesson so that maybe they won't crap in your pool again. smile.gif

Super-Soaker with something acid based???

#19 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE(headshrink @ Jun 22 2007, 09:20 PM) View Post
Super-Soaker with something acid based???

Nah, you might damage your plants and other stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users