2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:54 PM

Ever notice that anybody who does not cover their face (in shame I might add) and who carries an American flag is "far right" and anybody who opposes them (covered faces, all in black, with weapons.....) are seen as the "real Americans" the tolerant ones, with their bats, bike locks, rocks, stun grenades, flag poles, staffs, just waiting to pound someone who shows their face, and God forbid, the stars and stripes....?   And the police are instructed not to protect the ones who carry the American flag.....?   I don't fall for this.  I see the truth.  And the MSM, the Portland mayor, and the Portland PD are lying to us........   Along with their masters, the liberal MSM.   Just my opinion of course........    This is why POTUS Trump will be POTUS for six more years.......    Carry on leftists, we see, we really do..........!  And we will not vote for you.........       Chris

http://www.dailymail...ifa-groups.html

4ED5B7A200000578-6027003-Antifa_are_seen4ED5A7F300000578-6027003-Right_wing_supp

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:21 PM

Don't forget, Chris.. these thugs are a significant part of the Democrat Party. That's why we have NEVER seen the ignorant Libs on this board criticize groups like Antifa and BLM. It's very troubling, and it illustrates who the REAL thuggish idiots and enemies really are!

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:30 PM

Don't forget, Chris.. these thugs are a significant part of the Democrat Party. That's why we have NEVER seen the ignorant Libs on this board criticize groups like Antifa and BLM. It's very troubling, and it illustrates who the REAL thuggish idiots and enemies really are!

True that Brother.....!    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users