• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Darth Lefty

Darth Lefty

Disco Infiltrator

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,578 posts
  • Interests:Volunteer with a service club like Active 20-30, and you CAN make a difference!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

For the record, I'm still seeing it.
"I enjoy a bit of cooking, and this has always worried me. But it's OK. I only like it because it allows me to play with knives." - James May

Genesis 49:16-17
http://www.active2030folsom.org

#32 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:47 AM

The IP switch was unsuccessful on fixing the corporate proxy issue. I'm still trying to figure something out, but in the meantime if you notice it, please inform your IT Support and see if they can clear out the cache.

#33 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:47 PM

This problem won't go away... I have been troubleshotting this for some time but still no luck.

Get this, I got a new domain, MyFolsom.co - just to have as a backup. It triggered it again, and now that domain is stuck on the day I loaded it for the first time.

#34 Darth Lefty

Darth Lefty

Disco Infiltrator

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,578 posts
  • Interests:Volunteer with a service club like Active 20-30, and you CAN make a difference!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:39 PM

Did you get it? Looks like you got it. Seeing the Three Stages story and no weirdness.
"I enjoy a bit of cooking, and this has always worried me. But it's OK. I only like it because it allows me to play with knives." - James May

Genesis 49:16-17
http://www.active2030folsom.org

#35 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

Really?
What company?

#36 FolsomBarb

FolsomBarb

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:50 AM

Did you get it? Looks like you got it. Seeing the Three Stages story and no weirdness.

OK. Well, that is weird. Yesterday, when I saw Darth's post, I went out to MyFolsom.com and saw that he was correct.....no more weirdness. Up-to-date stories, etc., were all there and it looked great!

For some reason, this morning I went there again, and oops! It's baaaaaaaaack.......

FYI.....I logged onto MyFolsom.com both times from the exact same computer here where I work (Sutter Health University).....so, go figure.
I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault.

#37 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:17 AM

OK. Well, that is weird. Yesterday, when I saw Darth's post, I went out to MyFolsom.com and saw that he was correct.....no more weirdness. Up-to-date stories, etc., were all there and it looked great!

For some reason, this morning I went there again, and oops! It's baaaaaaaaack.......

FYI.....I logged onto MyFolsom.com both times from the exact same computer here where I work (Sutter Health University).....so, go figure.

Same here. Checked last night at home on laptop that was connected thru VPN tunnel and front page was fine. Just looked now from work and it's back to where it was before.

#38 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:28 AM

Me too. I really am confused now...

#39 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:26 AM

Any SQL guys out there? I am willing to pay someone to troubleshoot this thing...

#40 Michael Hughes

Michael Hughes

Superstar

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

I'm a Microsoft SQL guy not MySQL guy which is what I am guessing you are using ;)

#41 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:46 AM

I just checked today and it looks like the hack issue is gone. Anyone else on a corporate proxy noticing this?

#42 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

I just checked today and it looks like the hack issue is gone. Anyone else on a corporate proxy noticing this?

Looks clean thru the proxy I use (same one as you John). The article about boats being out of the water by Aug 3rd is old though, the date is the 12th now :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users