• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OctoberLily

OctoberLily

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Interests:My interests vary. However, they focus mainly on my husband and children. Getting my boys through college and creating a good life for themselves. I enjoy anything creative, artistic and thought provoking. Music ranges from Andrea Boccelli to some hiphop groups. I enjoy dancing, singing and life in general. Former U.S. Marine - pretty conservative in my opinions but always open to listening to what others have to say.

Posted 17 June 2004 - 09:37 PM

I hope no one minds that I post this here. I don't get much of a response from the classified section :-(.

I have a near new sport camper shell, silver in color, in excellent condition that I would like to sell.

If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thanks!

It looks exactly like the one below but silver in color. The silver truck next to it is the color of the camper shell.

user posted image

"The only thing we can take with us from this life is the good that we have done to others."

"Our strength will be found in our charity." [Betty J. Eadie]

"Being a mom is the most rewarding job I have ever had!"

"SEMPER FIDELIS! USMC"

#2 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 07:33 AM

Toyota Tacoma is, in my opinion, the best small truck!!!! My next buy will be another Toyota Tacoma.

#3 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 07:35 AM

I agree. I must have one just like Octoberlily (camper shell and all). The 4-door Tacoma's are awesome.

#4 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 07:38 AM

I have a black Tacoma right now, since 1998. It has over 100,000 miles and still no repair issue whatsoever!!!!! I love it. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

#5 thefresnobee

thefresnobee

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE(OctoberLily @ Jun 17 2004, 10:37 PM) View Post
I hope no one minds that I post this here. I don't get much of a response from the classified section :-(.

I have a near new sport camper shell, silver in color, in excellent condition that I would like to sell.

It looks exactly like the one below but silver in color. The silver truck next to it is the color of the camper shell.

Hello, I just found this add, if you have a camper shell email me, or send me your number to call you for more details. a picture would be helpful too.
nextebay@gmail.com 559-433-3333 allen

#6 chris v

chris v

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,373 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:28 PM

4 years ago!!!?????? hahahahaahaha

Oh well, I have a 1996 Toyota T100.... 160,000 miles and never have ever had any problems.

#7 jilly

jilly

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE(OctoberLily @ Jun 17 2004, 10:37 PM) View Post

hi,
i came across your add by googling toyota tacoma camper shells, do you still have this? also the picture you posted was of a red station wagon so i couldnt actually see the camper shell.
if you still have this will you call me
my # is 541 531 8773.
i cant check my email often enough because i live in the mountains and do not have fast internet connections.
thanks,
jill

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users