• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Folsom_Data

Folsom_Data

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:08 AM

Want to double your leads to your business?

I work for a marketing company on E. Bidwell here in Folsom. We have been creating a text message platform for business owners that links to their Facebook business page.

It works for any size business and we can create targeted ads for you that show up in potential customer's facebook feed. When they click on the ad it allows them to opt in for a text message correspondence and instantly create dialogue.

If you have a local business with a Facebook page, contact me and see how we can double your leads.

Most people are less responsive to cold calls but there is a 94% response rate with text messaging.

message me for more information. My name is John

#2 Kenneth8

Kenneth8

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 01:18 AM

I also believe that bulk SMS marketing is something that is worth every penny that you pay for this service because you can gather huge number of leads. I am also using a tool for text message marketing for car dealerships. The results with this tool are absolutely wonderful.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: business, facebook, leads, marketing, digital, sms marketing, targeted ads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users