7 replies to this topic

#1 jake

jake

Veteran

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 08:47 AM

This summer is already looking to be one of the greatest for movie blockbusters...

Check out the trailer for Terminator 3 at
http://www.terminator3.com

Not to mention 2 Matrix sequels, The Incredible Hulk, sequels to Dumb & Dumber, Fast & the Furious...

Can't wait!!!

flippy.gif
"You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
-Yogi Berra

#2 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 12:30 PM

You bet. The Matrix movies are supposed to be out of this world - plus technology has advanced so much since Terminator 2, I bet the third will be awesome. I can't wait either!!!

If you'r a fan of the Matrix, there's a good story on the sequels in Newsweek.

#3 April

April

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 04:03 PM

I was simply blown away by the Matrix movie and I’m on pins and noodles waiting for the
next one!
I’m a huge Sci-Fi buff and love of that kind of entertainment. With the Matrix, there are
many little things that tie into our current regilious beliefs and myths.
One has to watch it a few times to catch them.

For those who like this kind of entertainment, read the “Holographic Universe” by
Michael Talbot. It isn’t a Sci-Fi book but more on the level of physics and how we see
reality, and that is what is so great about it. It will absolutely knock you off your feet,
with what it says about the brain.
I simply couldn’t put it down!

#4 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 12:26 PM

Speaking of Terminator 3, there is a good chance that Arnold Schwarzenegger will run for Cal. Governor in 2006. That's way too cool. I really like this dude.
He went from bodybuilding champions - a still laughable sport, to Hollywood superstar to running for Governor. He has acomplished so much. He's a Republican, married into a Boston Democratic family, the Kennedy. That's cool.

I be bakk

#5 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 12:40 PM

I heard Ah-nold would have run this last year, but movie commitments like T3 & T4 kept him from doing it. I wouldn't be surprised to see him run. I don't know how he stands on a lot of issues, but I like what I see so far.

The only downside - if he won governor, he couldn't ever run for president, since he was born in Austria.

#6 bettyemahan

bettyemahan

All Star

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 04:50 PM

Even if he couldn't run for Pres, he would be great support for someone-----I hope he runs, AND WINS!!! We have got to get rid of the incompatent Gubernor we have now who turned a huge surplus into a monumental deficit which WE HAVE TO PAY FOR!!! Micky Mouse would be better than Davis!!!

#7 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 21 January 2003 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (bettyemahan @ Jan 20 2003, 04:50 PM)
Even if he couldn't run for Pres, he would be great support for someone-----I hope he runs, AND WINS!!! We have got to get rid of the incompatent Gubernor we have now who turned a huge surplus into a monumental deficit which WE HAVE TO PAY FOR!!! Micky Mouse would be better than Davis!!!

I agree

#8 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 21 January 2003 - 12:54 PM

amen to that... We had such a record surplus when he came in and now the state is in dire straits! I still find it hard to believe he got re-elected, though Simon dug himself an early grave, unfortunately. sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users