3 replies to this topic

#1 iMax

iMax

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:29 PM

What did you do last night? Drink a pot of coffee or a coffee of pot and stay up all night going through the forum achieves? Many of responses are from posts that are YEARS old. What gives? Maybe we should chat about the military industrial complex and other issues from the Eisenhower administration. Glad to have you aboard. Very entertaining my friend; to say the least!
If you do have to die, may you all pass away like my grandfather did, in his sleep...not screaming in terror like his passengers.

#2 DavidH

DavidH

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:24 PM

I know, I know -- s/he was a Mooney's waiting for service (see separate thread) and had loads of time :ROFL:

#3 GCM

GCM

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:42 PM

thank you imax, insomnia isn't very fun but i started viewing all whats been going on in folsom and though I should put my two cents in, I have been a folsom resident since 1989 back when it was old town, 2 neighborhoods and open land. I care for this town and would like for it to stay a safe place for ourselves and our children. Folsom is a very unique town and people dump all over it. but yeah Im down to discuss anything, theory of relativity, politics, technology, religion, current events, past times, anything. Conversing has been reduced to people texting each other all about the he says she says but there are much more constructive things to discuss. what is your opinion on the current demeanor of Folsomites and what issues should be addressed in Folsom?

#4 iMax

iMax

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:47 AM

thank you imax, insomnia isn't very fun but i started viewing all whats been going on in folsom and though I should put my two cents in, I have been a folsom resident since 1989 back when it was old town, 2 neighborhoods and open land. I care for this town and would like for it to stay a safe place for ourselves and our children. Folsom is a very unique town and people dump all over it. but yeah Im down to discuss anything, theory of relativity, politics, technology, religion, current events, past times, anything. Conversing has been reduced to people texting each other all about the he says she says but there are much more constructive things to discuss. what is your opinion on the current demeanor of Folsomites and what issues should be addressed in Folsom?

Great to have you on man. I think we're neighbors. pm me and we'll chat.

max
If you do have to die, may you all pass away like my grandfather did, in his sleep...not screaming in terror like his passengers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users