422 replies to this topic

#1 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:45 PM

It's a simple question, really.  Consider these more notable things from our president and administration:

1)  He disputes John McCain's status as a war hero.

2)  He claims his inauguration crowd was the largest in history despite photos to the contrary.

3)  He calls the 4th estate "the enemy of the American people".

4)  His own cabinet appointees contradict him often.

5)  His press secretary appears to be constantly on the verge of an aneurysm.

6)  He's pulled funding for climate research, even though everyone, including deniers, are calling for more research.

7)  He's pulled funding for PBS (did Big Bird piss him off?)

8)  He's shutting down Meal on Wheels.

9)  He conducts national security business over a table in a public restaurant.

10)  He claims Obama tapped his phone.

11)  Unable to produce any evidence about wiretapping, he blames British intelligence.

12)  Still unable to produce any evidence about wiretapping, he now claims he heard it on Fox News.

13)  His staff thinks they're being spied upon by their microwave ovens.

14)  The leader of the free world has no credibility with the free world.

14)  et al. 

HEY REPUBLICANS AND SUPPORTERS - WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN BEFORE YOU REALIZE THERE ARE SOME WHEELS AND GEARS UPSTAIRS AT THE WHITE HOUSE THAT DON'T WORK QUITE RIGHT?

#2 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

There are definite signs of narcissism, paranoia, and megalomania.

The Atlantic:  https://www.theatlan...d-trump/480771/

NY Daily News:  http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2957688

Independent UK:  http://www.independe...a-a7552661.html

In a bid to warn the public, psychologists are publishing their diagnoses of Trump. Most recently, John D. Gartner said Trump “is dangerously mentally ill and temperamentally incapable of being president.”

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:52 PM

Yeah, there is serious talk about removing him for mental reasons.

Let's hope he's out before he starts a  major nuclear war somewhere.

http://foreignpolicy...amendment-coup/

3 Ways to Get Rid of President Trump Before 2020

Why you need to read the 25th Amendment now.

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:31 PM

It's a simple question, really.  Consider these more notable things from our president and administration:

1)  He disputes John McCain's status as a war hero.

2)  He claims his inauguration crowd was the largest in history despite photos to the contrary.

3)  He calls the 4th estate "the enemy of the American people".

4)  His own cabinet appointees contradict him often.

5)  His press secretary appears to be constantly on the verge of an aneurysm.

6)  He's pulled funding for climate research, even though everyone, including deniers, are calling for more research.

7)  He's pulled funding for PBS (did Big Bird piss him off?)

8)  He's shutting down Meal on Wheels.

9)  He conducts national security business over a table in a public restaurant.

10)  He claims Obama tapped his phone.

11)  Unable to produce any evidence about wiretapping, he blames British intelligence.

12)  Still unable to produce any evidence about wiretapping, he now claims he heard it on Fox News.

13)  His staff thinks they're being spied upon by their microwave ovens.

14)  The leader of the free world has no credibility with the free world.

14)  et al. 

HEY REPUBLICANS AND SUPPORTERS - WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN BEFORE YOU REALIZE THERE ARE SOME WHEELS AND GEARS UPSTAIRS AT THE WHITE HOUSE THAT DON'T WORK QUITE RIGHT?

I'll bite.......

Yep, all progressive, left wing, politically blind BS....!

1.  McCain's being an idiot because he can't believe a non politician got elected to the POTUS he wanted...  And someone he can not control, he and the republicans

2.  Well the MSM will parse that anyway they want, I watched it and with great joy....!  The MSM will do anything to discredit any Republican and Trump especially...

3.  The MSM is the enemy of the people, they are so biased in favor of the left people have stopped listening to them.......   Trump got elected, case in point.

4.  That's all just parsing words of a new administration that is red meat for the MSM and they will do anything to make them look bad...  Anything and everything...  Just watch the White House briefing every day and you will get a sense of the animosity and disgust in the MSM by the questions they ask and how they phrase them.

5.  Spicer is a warrior and I give him great credit for all the BS from the MSM he puts up with.......  I'd throw a podium at them if I could....!

6.  Climate research is BS.......   nuff said.  If you had a clue about real science you would see how stupid your point #6 is........

7.  PBS is nothing but left wing propaganda paid for by you and me, half of us in this country don't listen to them and want them defunded, sooner the better...!

8.  Meals on Wheels, thinking this is not a big issue, great program, volunteers, not in governments wheelhouse I hope, more Christian charities I hope....

9.  Just stupid, you have no idea what you are talking about....

10. Just might have happened, we will see....

11.  Again, we will see...

12.  Three points out of one, just stupid, get a life........

13.  Stupid again....   get a life.......

14.  Actually the world is falling in line and coming to see him, Abe, Xi Jinping, Merkel......   All coming to see him, at his house, what do you not see about this...?  Lots...!   You should know this stuff being an ex journalist...?  It's about face and prestige......   Especially in Asian cultures.....   China's president is coming here, not the other way around like the last two Presidents....  This is a big deal....!   And the MSM is silent, and so are you.......?  Maybe you just don't know your facts or history....?  

14.  et al....?  Are you kidding me, after you progressives elected a short term Senator from Chicago who never ran a business, voted "present" on most votes, a "community organizer" who never was in the military, never was shot at in anger, never met a payroll and you were fine with that....!   You liked him just because he was half black, could speak well, and looked good, with an attractive wife and two cute little girls....?   And the last 8 years showed what a wet behind the ears novice, and a conceited man, narcissist one at that, full of himself, did for this country...!   Nothing but put us at risk economically and internationally.......!   How naive your boy was....!   Hopefully Trump can repair the damage or your progressive idiot, wet behind the ears novice you elected and thought he was just the greatest thing since warm milk and cookies....!   Wrong, very wrong....!      

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:59 PM

Some quick thoughts - 

1)  "get a life" is a euphemism for "I can't think of a credible answer" 

2)  Here are some observations about the irrational - 

a)  If you don't have to deal with a crazy person, stay away.
     b)  You can't outsmart crazy, nor can you fix crazy. (You could outcrazy it, but that makes you crazy too.)
     c)  When you get in a contest of wills with a crazy person, you've already lost.
     d)  The crazy person doesn't have as much to lose as you.
     e)  Your desired outcome is to get away from the crazy person.
     f)  You have no idea what the crazy person's desired outcome is.
     g)  The crazy person sees anything you have done as justification for what they're about to do.
     h)  Anything nice you do for the crazy person, they will use as ammunition later.
     i)  The crazy person sees any outcome as vindication.
     j)  When you start caring what the crazy person thinks, you've joined them in their craziness.

3)  Fortunately for the crazy, our legal system provides humane treatment.

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:59 AM

"Get a life" means you snowflakes and the MSM gotta grow up and get over your anti Trump temper tantrum.......   It will cost you even more in the next election, it's not working with we "deplorables", only your base which won't get you a "win" in the next election....   Gave you plenty of "credible", line by line, you just ignored it.........

And I like how you ignore my point that you guys elected a wet behind the ears novice that never ran a thing, never met a payroll, never served the country in the military and you thought it was just fine....!   Look what that 8 years brought us....  Got a problem with Trump, look in the mirror and back at your vote for Obummer 8 years ago...

And Trump is actually on the democrats, his election, your "fault" so to speak.  Why are we not now saying "President Joe Biden".....?   That's because the Clintons rigged the election, got all the superdelegates two years in advance with all that corrupt Clinton Foundation money and backing and in collusion with the DNC.  The DNC forced a terrible candidate on the democrat party and you lost.  Just ask the Bernie Sanders supporters how they feel about that (by the way I voted for Bernie in the CA primary). Since when does a popular VP of a popular sitting President not run for the Presidency....?   Think about that question....!   And believe it or not if Biden ran I most probably would have voted for him over Trump.  You guys blew it big time....!   So "Get a life", go out there and enjoy the day, go to Green Acres and get a few plants for the garden, and think about the reasons why your President today is not Joe Biden but Donald Trump.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

"Get a life" means you snowflakes and the MSM gotta grow up and get over your anti Trump temper tantrum.......   It will cost you even more in the next election, it's not working with we "deplorables", only your base which won't get you a "win" in the next election....   Gave you plenty of "credible", line by line, you just ignored it.........

Chris - Your "responses" really don't address the points.  

I say Trump disputes John McCain's status as a war hero.  You take off on a rant, "McCain is being an idiot...blah, blah, blah".  And then you call your response "credible".   really?  It's totally off topic.

Why not take another shot at just this point?  Please explain why you think challenging McCain's war hero status is a rational thing to do.  

BTW - you'll be trying to explain it to a Vietnam War veteran.

Can't wait to hear your "rationale". :) 

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:50 PM

Chris - Your "responses" really don't address the points.  

I say Trump disputes John McCain's status as a war hero.  You take off on a rant, "McCain is being an idiot...blah, blah, blah".  And then you call your response "credible".   really?  It's totally off topic.

Why not take another shot at just this point?  Please explain why you think challenging McCain's war hero status is a rational thing to do.  

BTW - you'll be trying to explain it to a Vietnam War veteran.

Can't wait to hear your "rationale". :)

I addressed all your points 1 to 14, line by line.  If you don't like my take on your progressive talking points than that's just fine with me.  And John McCain is being an idiot because he wanted the job of POTUS and can't believe Trump won.  That's the core of their beef and the fact that they have both said a lot of bad things about each other.  Not my job to defend either one of them, what they said, what they did not say, don't care, not my fight.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:39 PM

Not my job to defend either one of them, what they said, what they did not say, don't care, not my fight.  Chris

Not your job?  Backpedal much?  and yet you present a strong defense of Trump?  As stated before, when you defend crazy, you become crazy.

Let's look at another of your "responses" - you say, "Climate research is BS".   Although a microcosm, what's happening to the Rocky Mountain ski industry is hardly BS.  The results involve real dollars, real jobs, real livelihoods. that's not BS.   Care to defend your "BS" comment?

Here's an idea - maybe Trump can divert the climate research money into a program to retrain the ski area workforce to run those tropical pineapple plantations that will be appearing along the Canadian border a few decades hence.

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:58 AM

Not your job?  Backpedal much?  and yet you present a strong defense of Trump?  As stated before, when you defend crazy, you become crazy.

Let's look at another of your "responses" - you say, "Climate research is BS".   Although a microcosm, what's happening to the Rocky Mountain ski industry is hardly BS.  The results involve real dollars, real jobs, real livelihoods. that's not BS.   Care to defend your "BS" comment?

Here's an idea - maybe Trump can divert the climate research money into a program to retrain the ski area workforce to run those tropical pineapple plantations that will be appearing along the Canadian border a few decades hence.

Man made global warming is total BS.  And you seem to be fixated on the Colorado ski industry and John McCain....?  Maybe you could take him on a ski vacation there...?  While there still is some snow, a ski industry, and a John McCain for that matter.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#11 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:34 AM

Man made global warming is total BS.  And you seem to be fixated on the Colorado ski industry and John McCain....?  Maybe you could take him on a ski vacation there...?  While there still is some snow, a ski industry, and a John McCain for that matter.   Chris

Your exact words were, "Climate research is BS."  Now your words are, "Man made global warming is total BS."   there's a difference.

But I get it now.  you don't care about details.   Not a trait typically found among scientists.

We digress.  My next post will turn back to the topic at hand -  crazy people.

#12 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:48 AM

Your exact words were, "Climate research is BS."  Now your words are, "Man made global warming is total BS."   there's a difference.

But I get it now.  you don't care about details.   Not a trait typically found among scientists.

We digress.  My next post will turn back to the topic at hand -  crazy people.

Go get a degree in some scientific field even remotely related to the topic and get back to me so we can argue intelligently.   All you are doing here is trying to whack the hornets nest and keep us busy.  I won't chase your white rabbits.   AGW is total BS....!    And "Climate Change" is the lefts catch phrase to mask their attempt to blame Man for all the Earths climate problems so they can regulate and control our lives and tax us even more.  But please keep worrying about less snow in Colorado and how Man is to blame for it, that should keep you busy in your retirement for a good long time.    

1A - 2A = -1A

#13 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:39 PM

Go get a degree in some scientific field even remotely related to the topic and get back to me so we can argue intelligently.   All you are doing here is trying to whack the hornets nest and keep us busy.  I won't chase your white rabbits.   AGW is total BS....!    And "Climate Change" is the lefts catch phrase to mask their attempt to blame Man for all the Earths climate problems so they can regulate and control our lives and tax us even more.  But please keep worrying about less snow in Colorado and how Man is to blame for it, that should keep you busy in your retirement for a good long time.    

You really are careless when you read.  Nowhere in any of my posts regarding climate change or the ski industry have the words "man made" appeared.  I'm very careful when I write and consider details.  You seem careless when you read and don't care about details.  Again, not typical for a scientist, as you claim to be. 

#14 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:27 PM

Misinformation yet again, folks!

Intelligent people know you have to look at voters, not land area.

In this map we see the truth.

2s6ohag.jpg

#15 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:40 PM

Your map looks looks like the US high on acid........!   I love the way liberals always try to change and manipulate reality to suit themselves and their perceptions.  Case in point, your "map".  Well done...!

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users