11 replies to this topic

#1 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:52 AM

For those of you who live in or travel through Granite Bay, can you post here when Mr. Saeng's strawberry stand at Douglas and Barton Road opens? He always has the best strawberries. Can't wait.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#2 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

they're ready when they're ready, I guess. I keep wondering too! Last year he was able to stay open later because they planted a new variety that just keep ripening! Hopefully he planted some that ripen early too!
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#3 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • 8,361 posts
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

they're ready when they're ready, I guess. I keep wondering too! Last year he was able to stay open later because they planted a new variety that just keep ripening! Hopefully he planted some that ripen early too!

Exactly. But since there's no way to call, I'm trying to avoid driving out there just to find out he's closed. A heads up from someone who goes that way anyway will be most appreciative.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#4 Molly

Molly

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

For those of you who live in or travel through Granite Bay, can you post here when Ms. Saeng's strawberry stand at Douglas and Barton Road opens? He always has the best strawberries. Can't wait.

We drive out that way for church every weekend, so I'll keep an eye out for you.

#5 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • 8,361 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

We drive out that way for church every weekend, so I'll keep an eye out for you.

Thank you, Molly! And if you've never tried his strawberries, be sure to ask for a taste.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

#6 asbestoshills

asbestoshills

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

R the strawberries organic, because an average strawberry has something like 11-15 different chemicals on it!
Americans, don't just come in one color or race.

#7 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • 8,361 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:38 AM

R the strawberries organic, because an average strawberry has something like 11-15 different chemicals on it!

I've asked and he says his are organic.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

#8 mac_convert

mac_convert

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

I know a farmer in the area around there and all of his crops are organic. He had plums, peaches, and other fruits too! I worked with him last summer with Bayside's Breakaway. He is a very, very nice man!

I've asked and he says his are organic.

#9 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • 8,361 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

The strawberry stand is now open! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

#10 Molly

Molly

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

The strawberry stand is now open! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just saw that today and came here to tell you. I'll have to stop and try them one of these days!

#11 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • 8,361 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

Just saw that today and came here to tell you. I'll have to stop and try them one of these days!

Thanks for thinking of me. You'll love those berries. :)
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

#12 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I've gotta get there and buy some strawberries this week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users