#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 03:48 PM

Non-citizens legally register to vote in San Francisco school elections

Wow.....!   Let me see here.....?  SF won't allow trained and licensed US citizens, residents of their city, taxpayers, property tax payers, carry a concealed weapon in SF but they really want non citizens (mostly Mexican citizens, illegal immigrants who have committed a crime) vote in school board elections....?   I just can't wrap my head around that....?   But keep it up democrats, stunts like this and you lose elections for pretty much ever in the rest of the country.  And when SF goes bankrupt and burns in riots don't come asking the heartland folks for a bail out, you are on your own. Chris 

https://www.sacbee.c...e215095600.html

BY DON SWEENEY

dsweeney@sacbee.com

July 18, 2018 10:38 AM

Updated 46 minutes ago

San Francisco began registering non-citizens, including undocumented immigrants, to register to vote Monday in the November election for the city school board, reported The San Francisco Chronicle.

The move follows passage of a 2016 ballot measure by San Francisco voters opening school elections to non-citizens who are over the age of 18, city residents and have children under age 19, reported the publication.

“This is no-brainer legislation,” Hillary Ronen, a San Francisco supervisor, told the Chronicle. “Why would we not want our parents invested in the education of their children?”

“We want to give immigrants the right to vote,” Norman Yee, also a county supervisor, told KGO........

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users