• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Folsom writer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, horses, dancing (Argentine Tango, West Coast Swing, and Ballroom)

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:02 PM

It's true...you'll never make everyone happy. I think the dog park is wonderful and I commend everyone involved in making it happen!

#32 Roxanna

Roxanna

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:30 PM

I know that this is a folsom forum but there is a really nice dog park on Hazel that has 3 seperate fenced areas. one is used for very timid dogs and the other two are for small and large dogs but the rules are not really by size but on how your dog plays with other dogs. most people keep to a larger and smaller size, but I have seen very timid bigger dogs on the smaller dog side and he was very gentle with the other dogs. For the lady with the 2 1/2 pound dog I suggest she try this dog park as the one area for very timid dogs is hardly used. It is a great park.

#33 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (Roxanna @ Mar 9 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know that this is a folsom forum but there is a really nice dog park on Hazel that has 3 seperate fenced areas. one is used for very timid dogs and the other two are for small and large dogs but the rules are not really by size but on how your dog plays with other dogs. most people keep to a larger and smaller size, but I have seen very timid bigger dogs on the smaller dog side and he was very gentle with the other dogs. For the lady with the 2 1/2 pound dog I suggest she try this dog park as the one area for very timid dogs is hardly used. It is a great park.

Roxanna, you don't have to be from Folsom to post here. Welcome!

I've taken my dog to the Hazel dog park when the Folsom one is closed. It's really nice. Only reason I don't go more often is I'm trying not to spend so much on gas these days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users