#46 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 04 November 2019 - 06:44 AM

Truth prevails!            :fineprint:      :sun:             :usaflag:   :USA:   :wave2:

Democrats to release transcripts of impeachment testimony

https://www.cbsnews....tes-2019-11-04/

The latest news on the impeachment inquiry

• Democrats on the committees leading the impeachment inquiry plan to release transcripts of closed-door hearings, beginning this week.
  • Democratic Congresswoman Jackie Speier said the transcripts will be "very telling."
  • Last week, the House voted to approve a resolution establishing the procedures for the impeachment inquiry's next phase, laying out the framework for public hearings.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#47 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 08:49 AM

No "truth" there Tio Vinny...........   All one sided, controlled testimony, no cross examination by the other side.  In other words, smoke and mirrors.  As a registered democrat I truly believe the American people will punish democrats severely for wasting our time and money in 2020.  And I will surely enjoy the MSM scratching their collective heads wondering what happened....?   The best part will be seeing Rachael Madcow and Chuck Toddler cry on live TV.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#48 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 09:25 AM

Not sure that's right, Chris.

I believe there are 47 Republicans on the various committees, and they have a chance to question, cross examine and report to their party leaders on all the interviews.

They expect to release transcripts soon and we'll be better able to see the actual questioning.

Republicans say Trump impeachment probe is happening in 'secret,' but 47 GOP lawmakers have access

https://www.usatoday...iry/4083246002/

Republicans have denounced the impeachment inquiry as happening in "secret," a "sham," and a "Soviet-style process," but the 47 Republicans on the committees leading the investigation have access to the closed-door depositions.

#49 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 11:51 AM

Not sure that's right, Chris.

All partisan anti Trump democrats, locked in a bunker where they have to check in their cell phones, where Republicans were not present, where Republicans were not invited, not welcome, were kept out by house police, where witnesses were there in secret (hidden identity) or witnesses who are all highly partisan (democrat party career diplomats). No cross examinations by the other side, Trumps side.

Yep, sounds like Russia to me back in the day under communism.   Turn the tables, if the Republicans were doing this to a duly elected democratic party POTUS you would be pretty upset....!   But it is ok, your "prize" will be given to you, you democrats and your MSM water carriers in the next election....  You will have to endure four more years of Trump and I will enjoy all 1460+ days of that....!  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#50 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 01:51 PM

Can you quote a source for that Chris?

(I mean other than Breitbart or Infowars.)

#51 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 05:16 PM

Can you quote a source for that Chris?

(I mean other than Breitbart or Infowars.)

Schiff said there was one Republican there but I don't think they let him speak...?   Don't know who it was and I am not going to waste 30 minutes of my time to find out.  You can maybe, not me, dinner to make, dishes to do, white supremacist meeting at 8 pm, vast right wing conspiracy meeting at 10 pm, and then the Klan meeting at midnight and I have to wash my sheets and find my lighter.....   Can I borrow yours, oh, and a large wooden cross if you have one, I ran out.   Busy month....   Chris  

1A - 2A = -1A

#52 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 06:09 PM

In other words, you don't know.

#53 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:28 AM

Trump cared more about investigating Biden than Ukraine, key witness reveals

House begins public hearings with testimonies from Bill Taylor and George Kent as president struggles to prevent investigation

https://www.theguard...ats-republicans

In an opening statement, Schiff said the hearings would explore whether Trump sought to exploit Ukraine’s vulnerability, condition White House acts on Ukraine’s willingness to help his re-election, and “whether such an abuse of his power is compatible with the presidency”.

#54 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:35 AM

Hidden under 30 paragraphs, the Post tried to drop this bombshell hoping no one would notice [emphasis added]:

The shift came after the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee conducted focus groups in key House battlegrounds in recent weeks, testing messages related to impeachment. Among the questions put to participants was whether quid pro quo, extortion or bribery was a more compelling description of Trumps conduct. According to two people familiar with the results, which circulated among Democrats this week, the focus groups found bribery to be most damning. The people spoke on the condition of anonymity because the results have not been made public.

#55 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:09 AM

Big, "So What," slow.

"Would a rose by any other name still smell as sweet?"

Or, in this case, would a dump of crap still smell as disgusting?

Point is, Trump is abusing his power.

#56 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:09 PM

You know what you can do with your opinions lunatic...roll em up tight and have your boyfriend shove then where the sun don't shine....

No one here respects you or your insane rants disguised as posts. I care more about what my dog thinks than your waste of humanity.

#57 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 06:49 AM

Pence Russia advisor says Trump’s call with Ukraine president was ‘unusual and inappropriate’

https://www.cnbc.com...a-advisors.html

• The depositions were of National Security Council official Timothy Morrison and Jennifer Williams, a special advisor to Vice President Mike Pence for Europe and Russia.
  • Williams told the committees that she found the July 25 phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to be “unusual and inappropriate.”
  • Trump asked Zelensky on that call to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.
  • Williams said that the call “shed some light on possible other motivations” for freezing nearly $400 million in military aid to Ukraine.

#58 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 07:39 AM

Wow. "Unusual and inappropriate". These are opinions. And you believe, reasons to conduct a coup against your duly elected President.

Your posts are unusual and incredibly inappropriate. Let's conduct a poll to see if you should be removed from the boards.

I vote Aye.

#59 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:59 AM

Impeachment hearing testimony last week:

Q: "Madam Ambassador, do you have information regarding the President of the United States receiving any bribes?". -Chris Stewart (R-UT)

A: "No". - Ambassador Yovanavitch

Q: "Do you have any information about any criminal activity that the President of the United States has been involved with at all?"

A: "No"

So let's check the Vinny Lies Scorecard folks!!

Treason? Nope
Collusion? Nope
Obstruction? Nope
Bribery? Nope
ANY criminal activity? Nope

America has never been greater!!!

#60 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:54 AM

Good News / Bad News !

Good News:
Vinny won't be nagging you much any more with impeachment probe news.

Bad News:

Because this argument is OVER!
Check out Sondland's testimony today.

There WAS a quid-pro-quo (bribery).

It came at the direction of Trump.

The truth is out there now.  Game over!

I don't care about impeachment any more, because Truth Prevails.

If morons want to support a corrupt liar, then that's their (rather idiotic) choice.

Now the whole world knows that Trump serves himself, not the American people.

Point, set, match.                   :usaflag:                  :USA:                  :wave2:

'The answer is yes': Sondland affirms 'quid pro quo' in Ukraine dealings

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/20/gordon-sondland-impeachment-testimony-071708

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trump, impeachment

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users