6 replies to this topic

#1 ptejhe

ptejhe

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:12 AM

If you are tired of the abandoned dump truck with broken windows and the dumpster/trailer left at the Caramazza property then please email the Folsom Code Enforcement Dept. One specific email is...

ppiccardo@folsom.ca.us

Mr. Piccardo is the Code Enforcement Supervisor.

I'm tired of driving by there and seeing all of their building materials, ladder, dump truck and misc. equipment on this property. I understand from other residents that they went bankrupt, but their materials & equipment need to be moved.

The more residents from this neighborhood that email Mr. Piccardo or anyone else at the Code Enforcement (see City of Folsom website) the quicker we will have this stuff removed.

Thank you!

UPDATE: I've emailed Mr. Piccardo a few times and they have removed the old dumpster that was there. He told me this morning (June 30th) that they will be towing the dump truck and the other stuff that has been left there. He also mentioned that they will cut the weeds since they are a fire hazard.

I encourage you to email Mr. Piccardo as well. His email address is above. There is strength in numbers!

#2 curiousity

curiousity

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (ptejhe @ Jun 20 2009, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you are tired of the abandoned dump truck with broken windows and the dumpster/trailer left at the Caramazza property then please email the Folsom Code Enforcement Dept. One specific email is...

ppiccardo@folsom.ca.us

I'm tired of driving by there and seeing all of their building materials, ladder, dump truck and misc. equipment on this property. I understand from other residents that they went bankrupt, but their materials & equipment need to be moved.

The more residents from this neighborhood that email Mr. Piccardo or anyone else at the Code Enforcement (see City of Folsom website) the quicker we will have this stuff removed.

Thank you!

Just curious, how long has this stuff been there?

#3 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:57 AM

anything there worth taking since its been abandoned? I could use a dump truck and building materials

#4 ptejhe

ptejhe

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 07:08 AM

It has been there for at least 4 months, if not more. The dump truck has been vandalized and all the windows are smashed in. I think the materials are roofing materials that were left behind.

It's really a sight for sore eyes...I'm tired of looking at it. I did call Caramazza properties but no one returned my call. Therefore, I notified the City of Folsom to resolve this situation.

#5 PathFinder

PathFinder

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:32 PM

ppiccardo@folsom.ca.us

Thank you!

I'll take all that unnecessary "junk" for you! That stuff would be fun to have... rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
PathFinder!

#6 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (ptejhe @ Jun 21 2009, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has been there for at least 4 months, if not more. The dump truck has been vandalized and all the windows are smashed in. I think the materials are roofing materials that were left behind.

It's really a sight for sore eyes...I'm tired of looking at it. I did call Caramazza properties but no one returned my call. Therefore, I notified the City of Folsom to resolve this situation.

I am fairly confident the Caramazza company also had that little subdivision started at the corner of Glenn and Sibley that also went into foreclosure a year or so ago and is now sitting abandoned. They probably lost all their property and equipment as well and, it appears, just walked away. Maybe its all bank-owned now.
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#7 Parizienne

Parizienne

My Folsom Honeybee

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Interests:History, gardening, reading, antiquing, road trips, road food, the Blues, classic rock, travel.

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:24 AM

Frankly, that whole site is a safety hazard. My son is drawn to that site, and I tell him to stay out, but I have caught him over there "exploring." There is a ladder over there that is balanced against one of the houses that is an accident waiting to happen! I appreciate this information. Maybe the code enforcement guy can let us know who the property owner actually is. I am sure they would want to minimize their liability and ensure the place doesn't pose any hazards -- aesthetic or otherwise.

Pari.

QUOTE (4thgenFolsomite @ Jun 22 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am fairly confident the Caramazza company also had that little subdivision started at the corner of Glenn and Sibley that also went into foreclosure a year or so ago and is now sitting abandoned. They probably lost all their property and equipment as well and, it appears, just walked away. Maybe its all bank-owned now.

Pari

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users