#17 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 06:30 PM

You got an A for humor, Chris.

Thanks Brother Vinny....!   Gotta keep it real and have some fun....!   Lose your sense of humor and it is all over.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#18 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:28 PM

Hard to have a sense of humor with books like this coming out. Of course, it's not the first of it's kind and won't be the last.

But, never the less, these reports can not be ignored or dismissed. Not with all the credible eye witnesses plus the physical evidence.

Uncle Vinny may think of himself as a very informed reader, reading as many as 200 books. But, there are too kinds of UFO believers. Those who believe the aliens will enlighten and save us from ourselves, and those who take a harder look at the phenomena and know there are several aliens that have been seen and written about. Some of those aliens are very hostile towards humans and have a different agenda in mind. And it's not a very nice one.

Take a look at a new book that is out, about the less loving aliens. But don't expect Uncle Vinny to come down from his high and discuss it.  He's too much into his dream world and probably doesn't have the guts to even look at the book. This book is NOT channeled by some self anointed spiritual medium. It's about a serious research done by serious credible researchers.

https://www.amazon.c...arl nally books

#19 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 25 July 2018 - 06:16 AM

That's a Johnny-come-lately book.

Animal mutilations have been occurring since the 50s.

See the work of Linda Moulton Howe.

She also has a YouTube presence.

This is still a big mystery.
The brighter side, if there is one, is that the animals are taken for study, as most of them (cows) are the main

protein source for humans, and the experiments are for discovering how meat consumption affects the human body.

The darker side suggests this is the Reptilian species, and they take the blood for nourishment.

The curious thing is that no blood is found at the site, the incisions are laser perfect.

They often take one eye, part of the jaw, the rectum, and reproductive organs.

If anyone is interested in the spiritual side of encounters, I would suggest the work of Dr. John Mack,

and his books, especially "Passport to the Cosmos."  Dr. Mack was the head of psychiatry at

Hardvard (i.e., not a lightweight).

Notice I didn't feel the need to insult or disparage anyone to get my point across, ha, ha!   :rockon:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#20 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 01:09 PM

Trying to walk your talk, huh? Well, we'll see how long that lasts.

I'm probably deeper into the phenomena of UFO than you are. I was reading about Barney and Betty Hill when that book first came out. Linda Moulton Howe fascinated me with her research when the cattle mutilations first became known. I have all her books. Pretty creepy stuff. Your assertion that alien beings would be so intelligent that they wouldn't have a need to harm us, doesn't gel. Research on how meat effects humans? That's a new one.

The advances humans have made in the last 100 years would make one think we have advanced spiritually as well. Yet, there is no evidence we have advanced spiritually at all. Why would we assume aliens are on a higher spiritual level than us? Some people would rather believe in a kinder and gentler alien. Who knows? There may be some out there. But when we ask questions, we are told they can't interfere with earth's affairs. Some sort of law of the universe. Ha!

What many do not know is that human mutilations have occurred. Again, the evidence doesn't lie and the implications are the aliens are doing research on humans. ( I guess these aliens are not as advanced as some think.)  OR, they are taking blood and organs for a reason we do not yet know about. Even hard core UFO researchers shy away from talking about this. The government can't stop these events from happening. And, they don't want to panic the public. So, there IS a cover-up .

There are many who profess they can speak with aliens and write books about that experience. They say that they can channel a more spiritually developed alien race and that they have plans to help people on earth. My question is...what's taking them so long???  It seems like these kinds of authors are just taking advantage of the UFO fascinated public, to make themselves a fast buck.

They have no evidence to their claims at all. I like evidence. I guess that's the scientist in me.

#21 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 04:52 PM

Tio Vinny, did you watch this.....?    Will convince anyone out there that we are not alone, not the top dogs, do the math, the calculations, speed, etc.......   These are F-18's and they could not keep up, not at all....!   Chris

https://www.usatoday...e-ufo/32869095/

1A - 2A = -1A

#22 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:01 PM

Yes, I've seen that. Yes, it is convincing.

But I have seen 3 UFOs in my life and spoken to a dozen or so eye-witnesses

and that, more than anything, put the icing on the cake for me.

Speak to the Big Boys in UFO research: Grand Cameron, Dr. Stephen Greer, etc. and they have

moved beyond the hardware aspect into accepting that this is a "consciousness" phenomenon,

which is much more difficult to nail down.

Not sure I've ever heard of human mutilations.

Now, don't quote me on this, but I've heard, if in fact humans are being harmed,

that it's only power brokers who lie to the world, like Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Devin Nunes.

Those who only question the good intentions of ETs get the lesser corrective treatment,

the anal probe.   :lmaosmiley:               :laughcry: 

:haha:

#23 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 12:48 PM

I can't quite put my finder on it, but both myself and all my friends have this strong feeling

that something HUGE is about to occur near the end of August.  :old:

Not sure, but it seems much bigger than the Trump troubles I keep harping on.
Something like alien contact, or public landing or something.

Possibly major financial problems, or earthquake.           :idea:

#24 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:34 PM

NEWSFLASH:  Aliens are already here... they are called *Democrats*. And boy are they *ugly & stupid*!!

Democrats_1e2abe_1595873.jpg

#25 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:51 PM

Sheesh! Give it a rest, Ace-Hole!
Do you EVER spend a minute on something interesting, informative, or humorous?

Or, perhaps, your entire life is steeped in hatred, ridicule, and frustration.    :grrr:

This is not normal, my friend.    :cuss2:

Get some help.

Seriously!
Someone must have hurt you real bad, and you are lashing out at everyone else, just to get attention.
Don't you want to leave a legacy of kindness, cooperation, or at least camaraderie with your affinity groups?

Tell us: Who hurt you.
Was it a liberal? Harvey Weinstein, maybe. Your wrestling coach? Father McCarrick?

You know, you're just making a fool of yourself, and you're not even aware of.

Your hate-mongering is old, tired, misplaced, and frankly boring.   :noway:

#26 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:52 PM

Dare ya. :warning:

Say something nice about someone.
You'll feel better.

#27 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:27 AM

There's something going on bigger than partisan politics.

The revelations coming out point to these developments concerning ETs.

• We've been in contact since Eisenhower.
  • They've given us several inventions, such as the integrated circuit.
  • We have a network of underground mag-lev trains underground that are used by the elite and military
  • They work secretly with top technical corporations.
  • The government has "replicators" that can copy fruit and vegetables, making agriculture unnecessary
  • The government has "elevators" (anti-gravity) that can lift satellites into space without rockets.
  • The US has "back-engineered" UFO technology and they are now testing, the TR-3B.
  • The US has a "free energy" devices that make the need for oil obsolete

You can see how the disclosure of these inventions would disrupt the world economy.

#28 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 06:57 AM

Maybe the aliens came, saw, and figured there was no intelligent life on Earth based on forums....

Although I would be happy if they abducted the entire town of Washington....

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#29 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 08:05 PM

Maybe the aliens came, saw, and figured there was no intelligent life on Earth based on forums....

Although I would be happy if they abducted the entire town of Washington....

Joe, maybe they saw no intelligent life based on our main stream left wing media and the DNC.....?   And if they abducted the entire town of Washington that would be very politically correct, Al Sharpton could not accuse them of racism since DC is 50% black and 50% white....!  They could totally avoid a cosmic lawsuit and a BLM march down a main street, marching onto freeways and closing them, in the middle of the day..........  Or maybe we just let the aliens keep the swamp....?

1A - 2A = -1A

#30 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 07:26 AM

Rumors (Grant Cameron, Steven Greer) have it that Trump has been told about the ongoing

secret ET contact and tech exchange program.

I think he's undisciplined enough to let the word out to his family and confidants.

Wouldn't that something? The most controversial president making the biggest

announcement in the history of mankind!?

:lmaosmiley:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aliens, ETs, coverup, UFO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users