6 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 08:43 PM

Note:  They, them, his, hers, whatever pronoun this idiot goes under he is, they are, all the same idiot under multiple registrations here

Come on mods, do your job, you have given this multiple registered turd way too many chances..............

He has flagrantly violated the forum rules for years by registering under multiple names and responding to his own posts under different user names...

He poisons the political forum........

Nobody wants to deal with a foul mouthed man child with the intellect of an eight year old who wishes death upon anybody who disagrees with him...

Thus he has driven most everybody from the political forum........

Time to cut him loose and send him on his way.....

Until he re-registers again under a different name, once again....

Hey Acehole, your thoughts.....?

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 08:18 PM

Darn, you are still here......!  Oh well....

Same dumb cartoon response I see....  Not enough brains for a good retort I see...   As usual....

Anyway....

Over 950K covid deaths in the last two years as of today...

Glad you made it Acehole.....!    Tongue in cheek.....  As I say that....

Of course not wishing you dead as you do anybody who disagrees with you...  But....

Just wishing you had a "life lesson" like many of us here who lost dear friends and relatives to the China Bat Flu Virus....

Thank you China.....!

Karma still gonna find you Acehole....   

Mark my words....

Global Confirmed

Global Deaths

U.S. Confirmed

U.S. Deaths

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 09:15 PM

Hi stupid Chris!!! :wave2:

3edmi3.jpg

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 April 2022 - 06:38 PM

Yes, same stupid cartoon in response...............  Ad nauseum.....

Same stupid Acehole,  the only one left here by shear vacuous default of intelligent conversation and total loss of content and character.........

Even Rose left you..........   Probably because she does not understand the science........  Well, I know she does not... 

But bless her heart.......   Good thing you did not get her killed by convincing her not to get vaxxed all the while you got the vax, and at half her age....!

Well done you turd...!

Congrats, you own the forum now.......   Nobody else but you posts here now.....

Even the mods seem to have given in to you, Acehole, Chipshot, jkpls, or who ever you are lately..........

I think right there is a reason to ban you, multiple registrations.............? 

Hey mods, enforce the rules..........!

Or this will be a forum of one..........

The Acehole..........

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 May 2022 - 07:56 PM

Hey Acehole, Chipshot, jkpls, or who ever you are now......?  All three of you, or more...?     Registered here again many times I am sure....    That's just the three of you I know about...........

Anyway, looks like nobody comes to visit you anymore...........    Looks like you killed the political forum all by yourself(s)....   You know, you, the Acehole, you the Chipshot, and you the jkpls or whatever that stands for....   clever you...   Not...

Anyway, looks like girlfriend Rose left you.....   Good thing she did not die at her advanced age with your "medical" advice and antibody expertise..........

How's your left arm after your three shots of covid vaccine...?    I know you got it........

You probably got the forth dose too....  I would suggest Moderna booster if you got the three Pfizers, or the Pfizer booster if you got the three Moderna's.....

Stay away from the J&J....   I'd kick myself if you got a blood clot...........   We would all be so sad here if you went missing long term...........!  Anyway....   You got vaxxed.....

All while telling others here to not get it.........?   Well, actually you never did state your vaccine "status", the coward that you are.....  Never denied...   That says a lot....

You are the Champ of disinformation for sure....   Maybe you can have that new job in the Homeland department....    Minister of disinformation....?     I think you are well qualified.....!

Supremely qualified....!

Good luck Acehole.....!    

Notice how you are all alone in your opinion here...

Does that tell you that you something...?

It should.........

No, it's not that you have the last say.........

It's just that you are the "Acehole" and nobody want's to deal with you....

Probably your own family too...

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 29 May 2022 - 06:24 PM

Hey jkpls, where did your other evil and daft alter ego, your other personality go, the Acehole....?   You know, the same guy as you who responds back and forth to all your other "names" and "registrations" here....    Asking for a friend.

And it's not Rose.....

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 26 August 2022 - 06:21 PM

Hey Acehole....    Did you die...?  You must have, no way you would let this go by you....   Chipshot, Acehole, whatever you are registered now as, not in your DNA.     Covid maybe, the thing you did not think existed....?   Was not "so bad"........ No need for the vaccine....  Just went to my third funeral this last week for someone who died of covid......   Yes, very old, born in the early 1930's.....   And no, did not wish the Fauci democrat mob to tell us what to do..........    So bad.........!   The " my body my choice" crowd telling me I need to get vaxxed..........    Eff them....!    Don't tell me what to do with my body.  But for me, knowing what I know about antibodies and how they work, the vax was my choice, for sure.   A choice........    Sorry the left wing progressives seemed to forget the phrase...   My body, my choice..........

Did your wife pull your plug here...?    Told you can't be such an A hole all the time,  24 hours a day here............?   Looks like you won the battle though........    Nobody comes here to debate anymore.........   You drove them all away with your constant and infinite stupidity, uneducated opinions, nonsensical sources, non science based "facts", and shear arrogance and ignorance...............    Anyway, don't miss you at all..............      Don't tell us where you ended up........    Like Hillary Clinton you are, eventually, when she goes to hell, people will want to stop by and take a good long piss on her grave............   

1A - 2A = -1A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users