8 replies to this topic

#1 Abandka

Abandka

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

We were out of the country, and our cat escaped! Our house sitter said the last time he was seen was approximately Sept 6-7.

Two year old, neutered and microchipped, black and white male. Medium length hair (fluffy tail) and gold eyes. He has a white underbelly and collar, and unusual black markings on his face.

He is very affectionate, and we are hoping someone in the neighborhood has just taken him in, thinking he was a stray. We miss him terribly and are offering a reward for his return.

PLEASE, if you have seen him, or have "rescued" him, call (916) xxx-oooo and if no answer, call (916) ooo-xxxx.

Thank you, SO much!

[/font][font="Comic Sans MS"]

#2 jtroiano

jtroiano

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

We were out of the country, and our cat escaped! Our house sitter said the last time he was seen was approximately Sept 6-7.

Two year old, neutered and microchipped, black and white male. Medium length hair (fluffy tail) and gold eyes. He has a white underbelly and collar, and unusual black markings on his face.

He is very affectionate, and we are hoping someone in the neighborhood has just taken him in, thinking he was a stray. We miss him terribly and are offering a reward for his return.

PLEASE, if you have seen him, or have "rescued" him, call (916) 293-9788 and if no answer, call (916) 215-1987.

Thank you, SO much!

There was a cat in our neighborhood we thought might have been him, unfortunately it was a Siamese. We will keep our eyes open for you.

#3 Abandka

Abandka

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:59 PM

There was a cat in our neighborhood we thought might have been him, unfortunately it was a Siamese. We will keep our eyes open for you.

Thank you so much. The house feels so empty without him! His markings are very unique on his face. I tried to post a pic several times, but the files were too large.

#4 Abandka

Abandka

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:45 PM

He is still missing. I am heartbroken...hoping someone took him in, thinking he was a stray.
Attached File  photo 1.JPG   48.85K   44 downloads

#5 mac_convert

mac_convert

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

I haven't seen your cat, but if you're interested in a five year old female cat that is declawed in the front let me know. I rescued her but need to find her a home as I cannot afford an additional pet.

He is still missing. I am heartbroken...hoping someone took him in, thinking he was a stray.
Attached File  photo 1.JPG   48.85K   44 downloads

#6 Abandka

Abandka

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:08 PM

I would love to help you out, but cannot take in an older cat. We have one already and he doesn't get along with other "cats", but will tolerate kittens. But we are not ready for even a kitten yet...

#7 mac_convert

mac_convert

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

My cat is twelve and on the older side so I totally know what you mean. This cat would be perfect for someone who wants a cuddly kitty that likes to be pet. My friend joked she is perfect for an old lady. :)

I would love to help you out, but cannot take in an older cat. We have one already and he doesn't get along with other "cats", but will tolerate kittens. But we are not ready for even a kitten yet...

#8 Abandka

Abandka

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:12 PM

My cat is twelve and on the older side so I totally know what you mean. This cat would be perfect for someone who wants a cuddly kitty that likes to be pet. My friend joked she is perfect for an old lady. :)

The SPCA had a $.99 cat/kitten sale today, which included shots, deworming, neutering, microchip and a 2 pound bag of food! We got a cutie that is about 9 weeks old. (AND we gave an additional donation....) I figure if our cat does come home, he'll have someone to play with. If he doesn't, I'll have someone to play with.

I adopted a 7 year old dog once. My son teased me like crazy. Said I was the only one he ever knew who adopted a grandma. Good luck with placement on the older cats!

#9 Molly

Molly

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

Did your cat ever make it home? There was a black and white one that used to hang out in our backyard, and I hadn't seen it for a while until a few days ago when I saw it in our neighbor's front yard. I just looked the picture you posted and I don't think it was yours, but it did have a similar black spot on its nose. I think it also had a thin white stripe down the back of at least one of its legs (we were leaving when I saw it so I didn't get a great look). If you think it might be yours, send me a message for more info. Hope he came home, we lost our dog back in January and I still miss him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users