3 replies to this topic

#1 sunnyCA

sunnyCA

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:44 AM

Own the entire package for a fraction of what it costs to rent a clarinet!  Music stores charge $250-$340 to rent a clarinet for the school year.  You can own it all for $150.

My son decided he does not want to continue playing clarinet so our loss is your gain.  Full retail on the clarinet and case is $399, book is $10, reeds are a few dollars.  You can get the full set for a fraction of retail and definitely less than renting.

LJ Hutchen clarinet comes with hardshell carrying case, cork grease, and some free reeds. 

This clarinet was bought brand new in August 2013 and is still like-new. It was very well cared for. Other than some very minor scratching on the case, both the instrument and case are in fantastic condition. 

Details on the clarinet are at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FOMKM2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

The Standards of Excellence book that accompanies the clarinet (including 2 CDs) is included with the clarinet.  My son wrote due dates next to some of the songs but otherwise it is in good condition.

PM me if you are interested or want me to send pictures.

#2 AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:21 AM

Sunny, If you're on Facebook...check out Folsom Findings, Folsom Exchange and Folsom Yard Sale. These are all local groups here in town where people are buying and selling. Stuff like this tends to go quickly there. 

Kimberly Purcell
Productivity Consultant - Amethyst Productivity

#3 sunnyCA

sunnyCA

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:22 PM

I may be the only one but I am not on Facebook...  Hopefully I can still get it to someone who wants it!

#4 sunnyCA

sunnyCA

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:52 AM

Just bumping in case anyone has a band student who needs a clarinet...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users