• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with the family. :-)

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:16 PM

We are planning another ceremony in the Folsom Lake area. Our aim is next weekend and we would love to see a LOT more people. We are hoping for dozens, perhaps a hundred, people? A lofty goal that, if anything, shows the power of a community to come together in peace, unity and hope! Private message me if you plan to attend so you can get exact date, time a location and/or if you would like to help. I have already received some private queries so some folks here are interested already. :)  Please spread the word to good-hearted people who want to help lend their support to one another. We are also planning a hike afterwards and would love guidance on good locations (or especially a tour guide!).

Dawn Grove

#2 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:57 AM

Some folks have posted to me privately and I promised to send out an update. We will be holding a community ceremony on Sunday (January 26th) morning. For exact location and time or for more information please private message me. The more folks we get, the more shared spirit we have. :)

Dawn Grove

#3 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:54 AM

Some folks have posted to me privately and I promised to send out an update. We will be holding a community ceremony on Sunday (January 26th) morning. For exact location and time or for more information please private message me. The more folks we get, the more shared spirit we have. :)

If you post it here, maybe you will get a bigger crowd! We need all the rain spirit we can get. Good luck!
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#4 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:30 AM

If you post it here, maybe you will get a bigger crowd! We need all the rain spirit we can get. Good luck!

Thank you! I hope it helps (if anything to bring us together and educate us). Will respond with private message for the rest. :)

Dawn Grove

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: community rain ceremony, Folsom Lake, Drought

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users