21 replies to this topic

#16 chris v

chris v

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,373 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:24 AM

Awesome, I've been trying to figure out times...

#17 aztransplant

aztransplant

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (chris v @ May 12 2010, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome, I've been trying to figure out times...

Got this announcement from Bicycles Plus:

Bicycles Plus Amgen Stage 1 Party
Sunday, May 16 1:15pm ish
Silva Valley Parkway - somewhere between Green Valley Road and White Rock Road
Join John and a few friends for the party along Silva Valley somewhere. Look for the BP trailer.
Finger food, drinks, and other party supplies will be waiting for you while we all wait for the peleton to come by. Free T-Shirts for the first 100 to join us!
Come out and find us!
If you want to cheat, you can call the bike shop on Sunday and they will let you know where we are. 916-355-8901.

#18 BIG PAKO

BIG PAKO

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:06 AM

The teams were all over the places yesterday... ...I spotted Team Garmin-Chipotle, Rabobank, Liquigas, Radio shack & BMC... ...they should all be out there today too... ...along the AR Bike Trail.

#19 aztransplant

aztransplant

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (BIG PAKO @ May 15 2010, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The teams were all over the places yesterday... ...I spotted Team Garmin-Chipotle, Rabobank, Liquigas, Radio shack & BMC... ...they should all be out there today too... ...along the AR Bike Trail.

I swear I saw Lance on the AR trail in Folsom today as I was running (okay, slogging) in the Run With Nature 10k, just before turning on to the old truss bridge . . . he was coming the opposite direction, toward Beals Point. Or, maybe it was just a look-alike-wanna-be Lance, but I like to think it was him! smile.gif

#20 bordercolliefan

bordercolliefan

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,596 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (aztransplant @ May 15 2010, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I swear I saw Lance on the AR trail in Folsom today as I was running (okay, slogging) in the Run With Nature 10k, just before turning on to the old truss bridge . . . he was coming the opposite direction, toward Beals Point. Or, maybe it was just a look-alike-wanna-be Lance, but I like to think it was him! smile.gif

My Hubby saw Lance yesterday on the trail to Discovery. He was wearing a Livestrong jersey (not Radioshack); 2 Radioshack teammates were a distance behind him on the trail and Hubby said they looked distressed trying to catch up to him.

#21 aztransplant

aztransplant

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (bordercolliefan @ May 15 2010, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My Hubby saw Lance yesterday on the trail to Discovery. He was wearing a Livestrong jersey (not Radioshack); 2 Radioshack teammates were a distance behind him on the trail and Hubby said they looked distressed trying to catch up to him.

Yes, this guy was wearing a Livestrong jersey as well. Looked like he was taking it easy today, which makes sense with the race starting tomorrow . . .

#22 MikeinFolsom

MikeinFolsom

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:49 PM

That guy is an animal......I hope he whoops some butt!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users