A 58-Story Skyscraper In San Francisco Is Tilting And Sinking

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:24 PM

I heard about this before, but???   WOW    Are they going to tear it down???

https://www.yahoo.co...per-in-san.html

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:23 PM

Yeah I've been watching this story for a year or so. Tear it down? Not sure how realistic that is. Tough situation.

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:05 PM

Yep, as a Geologist just let me tell you, your pilings have to go down to bedrock, the base, the real deal, the rock.  Nothing else does anything for you, you are just asking for trouble.  Probably Trumps fault, or GW Bush's fault.........!   I am sure Obama and Hillary warned them, maybe Pelosi did too........?   They are so smart, and can write books (with a lot of help)..........   I think the tenants have a real good case....   That area was shallow bay mud or a sandy hill I think back a 150 years ago, 200 years ago......    100 $ million in condo sales.........?   Somebody made a whole lot of money.   We will see if they can keep it.  I am sure they are all big money democrats, established, in the loop democrats, who donated to all the right people.  This could be fun, but yet it won't be investigated, no politics will be mentioned in the end, because they will all be democrats in good standing, and for sure.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users