5 replies to this topic

#1 flattire

flattire

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

My family is baby-sitting a one year old cat named Poe, and it accidentally escaped today. He is white with brown markings, and a pink nose. He's very affectionate if you can catch him, but very, very timid. Please, please help us find this kitty. Thanks.

#2 asbestoshills

asbestoshills

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

Please list where the cat was lost, street and neighborhood so people can check. I saw a cat tday that may fit description in Prairie Oaks.
Americans, don't just come in one color or race.

#3 Molly

Molly

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:48 PM

I read somewhere that putting out an open can of tuna is a good start to finding a lost cat (maybe somewhere you can see it, if possible). You might get other neighborhood cats, but it can't hurt. Good luck! I'll be watching out for it.

#4 flattire

flattire

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

Please list where the cat was lost, street and neighborhood so people can check. I saw a cat tday that may fit description in Prairie Oaks.

480 area of South Lexington Drive, Lexington Hills. Happened around 4:00. I know it's early to declare it "lost", but I'm worried to death.

#5 flattire

flattire

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

I read somewhere that putting out an open can of tuna is a good start to finding a lost cat (maybe somewhere you can see it, if possible). You might get other neighborhood cats, but it can't hurt. Good luck! I'll be watching out for it.

Thanks, I will try this! Also, best of luck finding your dog - I'll be on the lookout for it.

#6 Molly

Molly

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:45 PM

Did you find the cat yet? There's a posting on sacbee.com classifieds that a friendly male cat was found in Folsom. I think they forgot to leave contact info, but maybe you can contact the Bee?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users