3 replies to this topic

#1 trs76

trs76

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:14 PM

Hi Everyone,

I've heard some interesting things happening at El Dorado Superior Court lately (Civil, Family Law, and Criminal).
I'm located in El Dorado County and I am growing increasingly concerned about things I've been seeing and hearing about in El Dorado County Superior Court.

As a public service, I started a place for people to post experiences in court in California. If you have something you would like to share about a Judge, attorney, or court, please visit http://www.courtspy.org/ or go directly to the El Dorado County forum here: http://forum.courtsp...wforum.php?f=11

Thanks

#2 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

There's nothing posted on your forum. Just for clarification, are you asking for people to post rumors or what they have personally experienced? Are you going to start the ball rolling with the rumors you have heard?

#3 trs76

trs76

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

The site just launched. This was setup after some discussions with friends about their recent experiences in court and we realized that their just isn't a place for people to go to discuss or talk about their personal experiences in court. Sure, there are plenty of sites for legal advice and legal discussions... This site is more for the average non-lawyer person to post their experience in a particular court. Hopefully the net effect will be to give better public visibility into what is going on in courts, based on personal experiences.

The site is currently California-centered and categories have been created for each California county.

#4 eVader

eVader

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

Not much ED Co content there yet but yikes!! if the two posts are true. "we'll see about getting you some money" is either being country friendly or biased.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users