• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lsimo

lsimo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

Feel free to move this topic. I wasn't sure if it should be posted here or in the For Sale section maybe?

Our white iPhone 5 was stolen off the counter of Starbucks at Target in El Dorado Hills mins after walking out the door forgetting it. This phone is un-traceable as the find my iphone etc was not activated. The images were not backed up and it has 8 months worth of pictures of our children. Please, don't bother with the should of's... we know. BELIEVE me we know. We couldn't feel worse. But at this point all we care about is getting our children's pictures back with our Disneyland trips, new birth in the family, you name it.  

PLEASE glance at the back of any phone your kids or their friends may have that may be suspicious to you. The serial number is F17JF8EYDTTR and it was taken on Sunday. 

Please PM me or post here if you have any leads or information that might be ANYTHING. We will reward $500 gladly for the phone. At this point I doubt we can find who stole it but we can likely find someone it was sold too maybe or something? Please help!

Thank you so much!

#2 menicksmom

menicksmom

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

Maybe look on Craigslist for someone who's trying to sell one?? I think you can still retrieve your photos & info if they are in the iCloud, even if you don't have the "track my iPhone" app. Sorry that happened to you. 

#3 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

I saw on the news the other night that you do not want to walk and talk on your I-phone.

Videos on you tube have shown a lot of people are walking up to a person on their cell phones

and grabbing them and running with them. Be careful walking and talking....

This is the one I saw last night on the news..

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#4 MrsTuffPaws

MrsTuffPaws

Crazy Lady

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

I'd take this with a huge grain of salt because it is just more sensationalist non-news, but if you go the craigslist route looking for your stolen (in your case found phone), beware, it could be entrapment...

http://gizmodo.com/5...-stolen-iphones

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iPhone 5, Stolen, F17JF8EYDTTR, White, Lost, Found

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users