2 replies to this topic

#1 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 08:00 AM

All: My emoticon was John Kerry surfing with "Swift Boats" chasing him so you know I've been on these boards for almost two decades... but the constant barrage of negativity about our amazing country from one particular wacko here over the last couple of years has left me choosing to leave and delete my bookmark for the forums.

I've always said that there's no reason to fret over things I can't do anything about. My life has been so incredibly blessed that I can't fathom getting up each day to find fault with our country and hope for it's demise like Vinny does.

Vin: I hope you actually find the love and acceptance in life that you preach but never EVER show in your posts. I don't hold out any hope but maybe, just maybe, seeing your impact on other God fearing and America loving fellow citizens might give you a second to pause and think about it.

I plan on coming back whenever Trump is no longer in office, whether that's by election, time or other action.

Peace and love to you all.

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 08:29 AM

STG, I wouldn't let one idiot with *obsessive compulsive TDS mental illness* force you to leave the forum. That's what the *ignore* feature is for... and trust me, he HATES being ignored. He's here as a childish troll, and trolls need attention and replies, or they starve and die (and leave the forum). THAT should be one of our goals here.. to silence him and force him out.. kind of like what LibDemLefties do when they disagree with people! We can play that game too, if necessary!! :lol:

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 03 October 2019 - 12:47 PM

Fare thee well!

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users