7 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:01 PM

Yep, the son of Pelosi worked for a Ukranian oil company.   Weird how this stuff is never reported by the MSM....?

https://www.oann.com...sed-her-in-ads/

BOOM: Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!

And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 04:56 PM

Wow.....   Months and not a response from the left....?   Your thoughts Tio Vinny.....?   Mays, Petey...?    

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 21 December 2019 - 06:44 PM

Believe it or not, Chris . . .

I feel the people on this forum are our neighbors and even friends,

and for me to rub their nose in the crap from the other side is just mean,

especially in this Christmas season, so I am cutting back on the taunts.  :NEENER:

There remains plenty of fodder for sniffing.

All I know is Trump was impeached, and he'll forever have that word attached to him now.

That's enough of a Christmas present for me.

Want to bash your neighbors? Have at it.
I'm gonna TRY to live up to the theme of the season:
Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Man.   

(Not a saint!)

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 07:23 PM

Yep, all good in your mind but maybe, just maybe look in the mirror and ask yourself, why is the Biden son story, the 30,000 destroyed Hillary emails, Benghazi, Uranium One, the Steal dossier, Hillary and her DNC buddies Donna (no brains) Brazille and Debbie whatshername Shultz..........   Brennan, Comey, Strzok,  Bill and his rapist ways with Juanita Broaderick.......   And Comey with his notes given to his liberal professor friend to leak them to the press......   The WaPO.   Just ask yourself, why are these stories not pursued by the press...?   Fox maybe, but they get nowhere........ Not even a mention...?  Ignored by all the others....?   Why...?   Why do so called "journalists" ignore these low hanging fruit stories...?   You know the answer and so do I.  We, the other half of Americans who do not swallow the democrat and the liberal press line want to know...?   We see that these things are not reported on, not at all...?   We, the other half, are not as dumb as you think, as you pray that we are.   This is why we will vote and Trump will be  your POTUS once again and you dems will lose the lower house.  Now that will be grand....!  Chris

In a way, we "Impeach" you back........   And for four long years........   MAGA

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 21 December 2019 - 10:22 PM

I look in the mirror and see a much more peaceful man.

Can you do the same?

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#6 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 22 December 2019 - 08:02 AM

I'm generally a pretty peaceful, centered, happy man. I am frustrated by politics and hypocrisy, but I keep that compartmentalized.  I certainly am not screaming at the sky like progs.  Or shouting down people who "threaten" my worldview. Meh. Whatever. 

I am libertarian light. That means you do you, and I do me as long as you are not causing harm to anyone else.  You CAN cause harm to yourself...I'm not your mommy/nanny. BUT stupid should hurt.  I am not here to bail you out. You being you means YOU are responsible for your actions, not me.

Politically, I believe in the individual, not the collective, so I will never be a progressive. If Kennedy style dems ever came back in fashion, I may be persuaded...    Until then, I have no problem looking in the mirror...just wish there was more hair to see there...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#7 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 22 December 2019 - 10:19 AM

Vinny admits he's now hallucinating...

...to the surprise of no one.

Answer my question Vinny. Or ask the illusion in your mirror to answer.

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 December 2019 - 10:22 PM

Good for you Tio Vinny, the only "brave" liberal here who will come out from under their "DNC" rock and recognize the actual real corruption going on, by the left.....!  It is abundant and true.   I just wish a so called "journalist" would do the same and report.  But we know where that story goes........   The "editor" is 99.9 of the time a progressive liberal and the story dies.   You guys do realize this, don't you....?   You get half of the news at best.  FOX news is actually your friend.....   If you would just listen and see the lies you have been told for the last 40 years.....!   By NBC, ABC, NPR, CBS, CNN, the WaPO, the NYT........   Yes, tell me they are the real "news" and I will hurl my Christmas Beer on your new Birkenstock's....!  Chris

And if you get real brave, research South of Folsom and who made all the money on that land, the re-zoning....?    The Tsoukopolus, Angelides, Pelosi's, Feinsteins, and maybe even a few Greeks here in town.........?   Yep, all names hard to spell (I messed them up for sure...) and no information, very little, out there on the internet, you really have to dig, dig deep....!  Do your homework and you will see all your liberal democrats here in CA are actually the fat cat capitalists that you so hate....!   And man, are they making money...!

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users