Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:17 PM

BTW, with all this fuss over the flag, where were all you guys when

the Alt-right Nazis marched with White Supremacy flags, Confederate

flags, and Don't-tread-on-me flags?

We watched it on the news, on youtube, on liveleak, we tolerated it, it was 1st amendment stuff, freedom of assembly in a public place, and most importantly, on their own free time, on their own dime, and with lawful permits to do so.....!   This is just lost on you....!   And it did not last long, the violent left (Antifa thugs, anarchists, communists, the Alt-left) decided to break heads and windows to shut the free speech of others down all over the country.  Protections of free speech are to protect the speech of others that you really don't like, totally disagree with, find disgusting, but in a democracy it must be tolerated and protected.  You or I nor government do not get to decide which speech is "hate speech" and to shut it down.  I have to listen to hate speech all the time, every day from the left (think MSM, TV and radio, Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and all the late night liberal TV hosts) but I tolerate it and in no way want to shut it down.  I want to know how they are thinking.....!  And if I don't like it, really don't like it I am free to not listen, not to go to the movies, not watch the NFL, change the channel, post my contrary opinions on the internet.  Chris  

1A - 2A = -1A

#17 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:41 PM

The behavior of the Left lately is the main reason Trump won in an Electoral landslide (in addition to having a disgusting, corrupt hag bich as a candidate). It will happen again next year, and in 2020. You Leftist snowflakes have plenty of time to design your *Safe Space*, so be warned. :lol:

#18 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:43 PM

This is going to bite the NFL in the arse. I am a huge football fan, but this disgusts me.  Several years ago, the MLB players decided to strike for the third time in a few years. I used to go to approximately 10-12 games a year, and watch it on tv. I said "F" those millionaires fighting with billionaires and quit cold turkey. Before last year, I hadn't been to a Major league baseball game since 1994. I do like the Rivercats though. Have only watched the deciding games in the World Series a couple times. I moved on. If this crap continues, I will move on from the NFL.  They have every right to protest ON THEIR OWN TIME. They have a media platform, they are welcome to use it... AFTER the game. Their employer (the NFL) sets terms and conditions of employment. They cannot wear certain clothing, they cannot wear tributes (even for 9/11 or fallen police), they have behavior clauses, etc.  I blame the NFL for not making a statement. They really screwed the pooch by doubling down with the players.

Case in point, did you hear the boos from the crowds at the games when they kneeled?  Have you noticed the empty seats? The declining ratings?  Watch the ratings for week 4 vs week 3 when they come out next Tuesday.  You will see a substantial drop. Another indicator that the league is way out of touch with the fans...The number one selling jersey was for Villenueva. You know, the guy who stood solo for the anthem who later APOLOGIZED to his team for doing so. What a bizarro world we live in when the true patriots have to apologize to the idiot punks.

The NFL could not have played this any worse...unless thew try to eliminate the Anthem from the televised broadcast....

Trumps confused rambling comments aside, the truth behind his message was solid.

If the NFL continues to endorse this behavior, I will exercise my right to tell them to go "F" themselves and their product.

Just as I have done with actors and musicians who get politically preachy.   Just do your job and shut the hell up. Or don't. But acknowledge that actions have consequences and irritating half your potential client base is foolish at best.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#19 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:31 PM

Oh, so part of this farce is because of "police brutality". OK, tomorrow I'm going to post all the stats I have in my file regarding "black crime". It's not pretty, and it's very lopsided given their percentage of the population. It's all about behavior. You Leftist apologist dopes better hide under your bed because I'm gonna blow the lid off this nonsense. Steve, stand by... and if I am banned for posting true stats, so be it. It's time for the truth to prevail.

#20 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:54 AM

Here ya go.. enjoy these stats. Oh, and if you think cops "pick on" blacks, then maybe black males should learn how to behave themselves and obey the laws and not commit crime. Or is that too much to ask for??

We've all seen these stats before, but there is something wrong out there:

Approx. 75% of minorities are born without a providing, live-in father. They are raised without discipline and respect for authority. The cost of welfare and what its producing is probably going to destroy America.

Below are 2013 FBI crime statistics involving Black males age 15-34, which is only 3% of the total US population:

Black males committed 57.3 % of all Robbery.
Black males committed 50.8 % of all murders.
Black males committed 38.8 % of all aggravated assaults.
Black males committed 34.1 % of all forcible rapes.

Only 16% of Baltimore teenagers have been raised with married parents, meaning 84% of Baltimore teenagers have not been raised with married parents.

72% of Black children are born illegitimate.

The incarceration rate in state or federal prison or jail for white men, 736 per 100,000; for black men, 4,763 per 100,000.

Just another fine example and legacy of the Democrat Party. Any questions? :beverage:

#21 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:41 AM

I just received this from a Navy friend of mine.  Look it over. I could boycott the NFL football games on the 12th of November.

Also, don't forget the Veteran's Day Parade, Saturday, November 11, 2017. Starts at 9 AM

Note below from the city website:

Join us on Saturday, November 11, 2017
for the Wayne Spence Folsom Veterans Day Parade.

The parade begins at 9 a.m. and is held rain or shine.

The City pays tribute to the nation's veterans at the 17th annual Wayne Spence Folsom Veterans Day Parade. This year's parade theme is "Remembering Our Veterans and Their Sacrifices." Local veteran, Fred Tully Jr., serves as grand marshal for the 2017 parade. Mr. Tully served 21 years of active duty with the U.S. Marine Corps and is a three-time Purple Heart recipient. The parade theme is tied to the story of the Buddy Poppy, the official memorial flower of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States.

Route: the parade begins on East Bidwell Street in front of the HomeGoods/Target parking lot (parade floats and participants queue in the parking lot and proceed to the route via Montrose Drive). The parade travels northwest along Bidwell Street to turn right on Coloma Street, then right on Natoma Street to finish at the Folsom Community Center, 52 Natoma Street (entire route is approximately 1.5 miles).

A brief memorial ceremony takes place immediately following the parade, in Folsom City Lions Park at the Veterans Memorial (near the flagpole).

Call for entries:

Community and service groups, marching bands, and other individuals are encouraged to join the parade; entry forms are due by Friday, October 27, 2017.

For more information about the parade, contact Folsom Parks & Recreation at 916-461-6615.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trump, offense, agenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users