4347 replies to this topic

#2251 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 04:51 PM

Hey... don't refer to him as "little slow"...it makes me think I have a crazy little brother or something.

Lol!

#2252 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 20 August 2019 - 04:55 PM

They're ON to us, Slow!                     :lmaosmiley:

Cat's out of the bag, brother!                  :laughcry: 

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2253 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 05:20 PM

Biden's own WIFE says people need to hold their nose, swallow hard, and vote for Joe. You just can't make this stuff up! You Dems are a freeking mess! Trump laughing bigtime :lol:

#2254 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 06:51 PM

Looking at the field of Dems and Trump, I am 100% certain that I would be a far better President than anyone running.  Not only myself, but at least a dozen people I know. Pathetic.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#2255 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 07:04 PM

Google helped Clinton win the popular vote.

This thread by Clinton supporter on Google tampering with search results 6 months before the election is very interesting (bing and Yahoo showed no bias)

Here is Trump's tweet about it:

Wow, Report Just Out! Google manipulated from 2.6 million to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016 Election! This was put out by a Clinton supporter, not a Trump Supporter! Google should be sued. My victory was even bigger than thought! @JudicialWatch

Here is the thread from the actual author of the study:

#Trump tweet, point #1: I've never said that #Google deliberately "manipulated" the 2016 election, but I measured substantial pro-#Hillary bias in #Google's search results by preserving & analyzing 13,207 election-related searches & the 98,044 web pages linked to those searches.

#Trump tweet, point #2: The level of pro-#Hillary bias I found in #Google's search results - absent on #Bing & #Yahoo - was enough to convince between 2.6 & 10.4 million undecided voters to vote for Hillary. .@realDonaldTrump said 16 million; that's wrong.

#Trump tweet, point #3: It doesn't matter whether the bias in #Google search results was deliberate or not. Once it appeared - which it did at least 6 months before the election - it began shifting opinions & votes without people's knowledge & without leaving a paper trail.

If you want the full story about my 2016 election monitoring project, read my essay, "Taming Big Tech: The Case for Monitoring," published last weekhttps://

https://hackernoon.c...ch-5fef0df0f00d (worth a read)

Now, switching to .@HillaryClinton: This is going to hurt me to write, because I & my whole extended family have been strong supporters of the Clintons for decades. I have a framed, signed letter from #Bill on the wall near my desk. But #Hillary should be ashamed of herself.

@HillaryClinton said that my 2016 election monitoring project has been "debunked" & was "based on 21 undecided voters." Both assertions are false, & both came from #Google. To understand what's going on here, you need to know about the relationship between #Hillary & #Google."

#Hillary has long depended on #Google for both money & votes. Her largest donor in 2016 was Alphabet/Google. Her Chief Technology Officer during the campaign was Stephanie Hannon, a former Google exec. And then there's #EricSchmidt, longtime head of Google - the guy in the pic:

A leaked email showed that in 2014 #Google's #EricSchmidt offered to run #Hillary's tech campaign (see pic). In 2015, Schmidt in fact funded The Groundwork, a highly secretive tech company, the sole purpose of which was to put Clinton into office. https://qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/ 

Sooooo...

"Google offered to run her tech campaign.

But you know, his report on Google trying to help Hillary get elected was ‘debunked’.

By Google." -twitchy

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#2256 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 07:04 PM

#AverageJoe2020

#2257 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:50 AM

I guess this is where Vinny is supposed to say something like . . .

"Wow, Joe, you convinced me!
Everything I ever believed was wrong, while you were right all along!
Hallelujah, I'm saved! Where's my NRA application?"

Oh wait!

Judicial Watch:

https://en.wikipedia.../Judicial_Watch

"Judicial watch is an American Conservative activist group."

"Founded in 1994, JW has primarily targeted Democrats, in particular the Presidency of Bill Clinton,
the Presidency of Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton"

Hmmm! No wonder the article sounded like it was written by

Kelly Ann Conway!

Gee, maybe it's self-limiting to confine yourself to one-sided "news" coverage.

#2258 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 06:41 AM

Every time I post I see Crazy Vinny's posted right after me. I don't read it because I have him blocked.

Hey Vinny! Try to keep up!  You are a little slow today. What's the matter? Too much vino last night?  :drunk2:

Love you too, Rose.                      :cheer:     :wub: 

And I KNOW you press the "see it anyway" button!
You 'peek' because you just can't resist me either, ha, ha!       :wave2:

#2259 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:30 AM

Breaking!

Britain wants to buy Guam.

Trump says "No!"

Boris Johnson throws a fit; cancels visit to the Oval Office.

(See how incredibly STUPID that sounds???!!!)     :joker:          :laughcry: 

That's the Trump legacy!              :loco:

#2260 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 10:47 AM

I'm honestly still not sure what the Dem party stands for.... and I get the strong feeling that they don't either.

Maybe someone here knows what the Democrats are offering that would make a person want to vote for them?

#2261 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:18 AM

HAMMER TIME:  Trump destroys an NBC reporter, a NYT reporter, AND a CNN reporter... all in this short video below. God Trump is awesome!!.. Calling it like it is!! Floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee!! :lol:

https://www.washingt...s-correspondent

#2262 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:08 PM

I guess this is where Vinny is supposed to say something like . . .

"Wow, Joe, you convinced me!
Everything I ever believed was wrong, while you were right all along!
Hallelujah, I'm saved! Where's my NRA application?"

Oh wait!

Judicial Watch:

https://en.wikipedia.../Judicial_Watch

"Judicial watch is an American Conservative activist group."

"Founded in 1994, JW has primarily targeted Democrats, in particular the Presidency of Bill Clinton,
the Presidency of Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton"

Hmmm! No wonder the article sounded like it was written by

Kelly Ann Conway!

Gee, maybe it's self-limiting to confine yourself to one-sided "news" coverage.

Judicial watch is AWESOME. They are one of the few groups holding government accountable. And wiki? Seriously? 

#2263 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 09:26 AM

BIG MONEY:  "These numbers are daunting". DNC Chairman panics over Trump campaign raising $200 million. Trump's fundraising machine hauled in more donations than every Democrat candidate COMBINED. Story below. What's that sound? Do I hear Democrat (Antifa) heads exploding? :lol:

https://www.infowars...ng-200-million/

#2264 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:12 PM

MORONS:  Incredibly ugly Democrat Rep. Al Green will reportedly try for the *fourth time* to impeach President Trump when the House returns from recess in September, according to a Wednesday NPR report. Hey, Ugly Al, what *crimes and misdemeanors* did Trump commit? You clown. Story below. Trump laughing at dumb Dems. Nothing says "idiots" like you Democrats obsessing over Trump. Losers!! :lol:

https://www.breitbar...nd-destruction/

#2265 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 07:13 PM

Trump has 62 percent disapproval rating in new AP poll

https://thehill.com/...ormance-despite

Trump’s approval in other policy-specific areas is much lower, pollsters found. Thirty-six percent of Americans approve of Trump’s foreign policy and gun policy, 37 percent approve of his health care policy and just 38 percent approve of his immigration policy.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users