#1 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 29 July 2019 - 09:52 AM

'I promise you, you're wrong': Fox News' Wallace shuts down Mulvaney claim Mueller vindicated Trump

https://www.usatoday...aim/1851843001/

Mulvaney, like Trump, claimed Mueller's testimony about his investigation into Russian election meddling had cleared the president of any wrongdoing, and falsely said Mueller had testified that he would "absolutely not" have indicted Trump if he weren't the president.

"No, that's not what he said," host Chris Wallace said.

"He said we didn't because of the OLC, the Office of Legal Counsel guidelines," Wallace said, referring to a 2000 Justice Department determination that "a sitting President is constitutionally immune from indictment and criminal prosecution." 

"I actually just think you're wrong on that," Mulvaney said. 

"The record will show what it shows. I promise you, you're wrong," Wallace replied.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 12:46 PM

Wait! Wasn't that Trump's promise:
To reduce the federal deficit?

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Republican candidate Donald Trump promised he would eliminate the nation’s debt in eight years. .

Instead, he increased it.  Gullible GOP Gnomes!

GDP data shows how Trump trade policies are holding back the economy

Federal debt will rise to an "unprecedented" level of 144 percent of GDP by 2049, according to government data.

https://www.nbcnews....g-back-n1035671

“In the second quarter of 2019, we caught the first whiff of damage to the economy caused by Mr. Trump’s trade war,” said RSM chief economist Joseph Brusuelas, characterizing the issue as “an uncertainty tax” that has left corporate America guessing about the potential impact of tariffs on input costs and exports, supply chain disruption and market access.

Gullible GOP Gnomes!

#3 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 09:24 PM

2 decades of nonsensical fiscal policy have crippled future generations. Trump has done wonders in the short term, but NO ONE is looking out for our future. The Dems just want to keep growing government, and the reps just want to keep growing the government at a slower rate.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#4 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 11:53 AM

Republicans have been getting a lot more democrat crossover. Apparently many Dems also don't want open border and medicare for all. Many are also against abolishing laws and law enforcement in order to accommodate illegals. Many legal immigrants are also against being cheated out of the front of the line by illegals while democrats are helping them to evade the law. Most Americans want laws and borders to exist in this country. We enjoy the privileges of citizenship and are not willing to share that with foreign criminals.

#5 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 05:58 PM

Trump: "Fine with me"
if China doesn't trade with us anymore

I guess he simply doesn't have a grasp for politics, business or international trade that would

qualify him for the role  president.  Stock market tumbles.

And this is the "hero" for Gullible GOP Gnomes!                     :loco:        :CRAZYLOCO:

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:15 PM

China needs us way more than we need them Tio Vinny. This is brilliant negotiation. No soup for you tactics. Takes a bit of time to work. Just you wait and see. 4D chess is what Trump is playing and you dems can barely play checkers because you are so concerned about the colors of the pieces and the "fairness" of the moves and that there is no "winner" but just participation trophies for all....!

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:17 PM

Maga that above

1A - 2A = -1A

#8 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 08:25 AM

Greenland's ice sheet just lost 11 billion tons of ice -- in one day

https://www.cnn.com/...intl/index.html

and . . .

197 billion tons in July alone  (Washington Post)

And yet we have purposefully ignorant, selfish, climate deniers dominating the GOP.

We have a GOP controlled Senate that stands idly by while Trump trashes the Paris climate accords.

Well, It's MY planet too, and I won't have idiots destroy it for short-term corporate profits.

#9 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 01:42 PM

Republicans Fear ‘Extinction in the Suburbs’ Over Gun Control
  • Two new mass shootings renew debate over firearm restrictions
  • Suburban and college-educated voters favor new gun limits

https://www.bloomber...ver-gun-control

After two gruesome mass shootings in a 24-hour span, some Republicans are raising alarms that their opposition to new firearm limits is making the party toxic to the suburban women and college graduates who will shape the 2020 election.

Republicans are headed for extinction in the suburbs if they don’t distance themselves from the NRA. The GOP needs to put forth solutions to help eradicate the gun violence epidemic,” said Dan Eberhart, a Republican donor and oil-and-gas executive who supports President Donald Trump.

#10 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 06:34 PM

Paris climate accords were laughable.  The NRA will be fiine, and if they go away, another gun rights group will emerge. Your constant wailings and thrashings about the collapse of conservatism through various means are amusing, but always rely on dreams and fevered musings of liberals. Bold font and hashtags change zero minds, and the more shrill the progressives get, the more sane people tune them out.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#11 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:36 PM

The Dunning-Kruger Effect May Help Explain Trump's Support
A new study suggests some people grossly overestimate their political knowledge.

https://www.psycholo...-trumps-support

This effect may help explain why certain Trump supporters seem to be so easily tricked into believing proven falsehoods when the President delivers what have become known as “alternative facts,” often using language designed to activate partisan identities. Because they lack knowledge but are confident that they do not, they may be less likely than others to actually fact-check the claims that the President makes.

#12 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:54 PM

Progressive Gnome...   Well I have one...!   Beinvenidos....!  Chris_tobal

61CXI7VUJdL._SL1001_1400x.progressive.jp

1A - 2A = -1A

#13 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:36 PM

Yeah, Thanks, Chris.
I guess it's obvious I saw that!  Ha, ha!

Here's another one for the "You can't make this $#!+ up" category,

Man fat-shamed by Trump at rally says: ‘He’s still my president’

https://nypost.com/2...l-my-president/

President Trump fat-shamed a man attending his rally in New Hampshire, thinking he was a protester — but the retired US marshal is actually an ardent supporter
who later said, “I love the guy.”

Guess he lost his manhood with that statement.

#14 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:07 AM

Truth hurts, but most people would rather deal with brutal honesty than pleasant lies...or maybe they wouldn't...perhaps I should say most MATURE people

#15 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:57 AM

Trump cancels visit with Denmark PM after she rebuffs 'absurd' idea of US buying Greenland

https://www.foxnews....rk-pm-greenland

President Trump on Tuesday abruptly canceled a planned meeting with Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen, saying there was no point to the trip after Frederiksen called the idea that the U.S. might buy Greenlan from Denmark "absurd" -- and insisted there would be no Copen-haggling about it.

"absurd" is right.                                                       :KOOLAID:     :loco:

Sheesh, I'm embarrassed by the man's stupidity!                    :summerteeth:             
And this is the "hero" to many on the forum.              :CHARLIEBROWNCLOUD:

Go figure! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GOP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users