2 replies to this topic

#1 randb

randb

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

Wow, I think I just had one of the worst customer service experiences ever. Just a heads up to use caution when dealing with Johnson Manufacturing in Roseville and Woodland. They over billed me on a trip charge and never provided an estimate before proceeding with the work. When I disputed the trip charge the owner became very rude and condescending and then told me to pay the bill and hung up on me. Wow, use caution if you ever deal with them.

#2 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:03 PM

Wow, I think I just had one of the worst customer service experiences ever. Just a heads up to use caution when dealing with Johnson Manufacturing in Roseville and Woodland. They over billed me on a trip charge and never provided an estimate before proceeding with the work. When I disputed the trip charge the owner became very rude and condescending and then told me to pay the bill and hung up on me. Wow, use caution if you ever deal with them.

So exactly what service do they provide?

#3 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:20 AM

So exactly what service do they provide?

Looks like Trailers, Golf Carts and other.

http://www.jfmco.com/index.html

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users