EBoS12mWsAAKnaU.jpg

#32 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 08:29 PM

Posting after 1am on Christmas day says about everything you need to know.....

Slow, just another, lonely, liberal, progressive "fact checker" in the middle of the night.....   And this guy/gal/cisgender person DT1039 (don't want to assume gender here, not to offend of course!) has been here before.......   Few and far between as I remember....   Just does the drive by DNC-MSN-CNN daily propaganda stuff....    And goes away....    Anyway, good for her/him/them/they/it........   Took some 500 counties from me and my tag.....   Good for them.  Hope they/she/it/them/he/her feels vindicated and righteous....  And the end result is Hillary still lost by a mile, 2,626 to 487 counties,Trump won, Trump will win again, and they can go pound sand and read snopes all they want for the next 5 years.....   Then they get Pence.  Wow, that will be hard to swallow even more than Trump....!   Can't wait....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#33 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 09:24 PM

I'll pass on Pence.  However, I would be thrilled to have a Haley/Crenshaw ticket.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#34 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 08:59 AM

One of the Trump kids... Keep possession of The White House!! :SCHWEEEET:

#35 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 07:34 PM

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.

Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.

You do realize this is obviously incorrect, don't you?  You right wingers will believe just about anything.

Hey DT1039.....   Where did you go....?   I know you were once under that name long ago here but then you went away but came back again and had to re-register here...?   If your message is all that important why did you go away and get dumped by the forum and had to re-register....?  Decided to drop in after a year or more with your super important leftist democrat progressive opinion...?   Yep we care, we really do care, tell us what you think....?    Well, not so much....   Not at all....   Really, not at all.....   So you gained a few counties, or not, depending on how they are described, districts, boroughs, townships, parishes, territories, atolls, municipalities, independent cities, predominants,  etc...........    Yep, you, and Hillary lost big time.   And you will again, I am thinking a 48 state victory for Trump.   CA and NY will go to the leftists for sure.......   So sad for them........   Anyway, Maga to you and yours....!   And everybody else in 2020...!  Voting for Trump again in 2020, so cool....!   Can I watch your head explode on Instagram.....?   That would be cool....   If not, Youtube will do.....     Link me Bro....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#36 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 08:50 AM

s-l300.jpg

#37 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 02 January 2020 - 05:46 PM

Oohh! Looks like unredacted emails show Trump ordered the
holding up of aid to Ukraine!      :BREAKDANCE:

Wait! Is the
the same Trump who asked Russia to find Hillary's email?????
Ha, ha! Oh, this is rich!           :haha:            :lmao:            :laughcry:

Schumer: Newly revealed emails a 'devastating blow' to McConnell's impeachment trial plans

https://thehill.com/...ent-trial-plans

In one email, Michael Duffey, the associate director of national security at the Office of Management and Budget, told the acting Pentagon comptroller that there was "clear direction from POTUS to hold,” according to Just Security.

The unredacted emails are the latest round of new details on Trump's decision to delay Ukraine aid last year.

Justice prevails in 2020, the year of clear vision.
Behold the symbolism.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#38 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 06:18 PM

Oohh! Looks like unredacted emails show Trump ordered the
holding up of aid to Ukraine!      :BREAKDANCE:

So some guy in OMB said this....?

Yes, twice removed. Here say as they say......   Once again....

Are you really happy about this "news"....?     Another leftist MSM nothing burger.

Keep trying, you have had 3.5 years now to get something to stick.   Yep, nothing yet.   But keep digging, I love your disappointment when you fail.  Which so far, you always do.   

Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#39 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 07:10 PM

What do they call people who are continually wrong and whine about Trump? Oh, that's right, they're called LOSERS!! Same losers, different year. :lol:

#40 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 07:47 AM

GAO Report                  :usaflag:            :USA:                   :wave2:  

White House violated the law by freezing Ukraine aid, GAO says

House Democrats have said the Ukraine aid pause is part of a broader “pattern of abuse” by the White House budget office.

https://www.politico...gao-says-099682

The White House budget office violated the law when it froze U.S. military aid to Ukraine, the Government Accountability Office concluded in a new report.

“Faithful execution of the
law does not permit the president to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted
into law,” the GAO wrote

#41 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 07:48 AM

b70f4a83971c828ab594fbf4e144ef6e.jpg

#42 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:27 AM

GAO Report                                               

White House violated the law by freezing Ukraine aid, GAO says

Shocking.....!   Do you mean another DEEP STATE agency is going after Donald Trump.....?    The GAO works for Congress....   I have an idea, let's do a political affiliation survey of the GAO....

I tell you right now it is made up of 93%+ of registered democrats.   Yep, impartial my rear end.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#43 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 09:55 PM

GAO also reported that Obama violated the law multiple times...yawn.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#44 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 01:08 PM

Various Democrats are all over the media today saying that the fact that the GAO found that Trump acted illegally re spending appropriated funds means he should be tossed out of office. Does this mean that Obama, whom the GAO found illegally defied Congress in ordering the Defense Department to send five Guantanomo prisoners to Qatar in defiance of duly-enacted legislation prohibited Obama from expending any funds on such action, should have been removed from office as well? If you can find me a Democratic House member or Senator who denounced Obama for that move, Ill concede that he is sincerely interested in presidential lawfulness and the separation of powers.

#45 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 09:53 AM

Whoa! Reports out of Washington reveal that Adam Schiff's stellar portrayal of crimes by the
Trump Crime Family (TCF) have opened the eyes of some Republican senators, who,

following the party line so faithfully, were not aware of the extent of the corruption.

Thanks to videos and documents the world can see what this administration has done

to undermine our democracy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users