16 replies to this topic

#16 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 06:02 PM

NY Times...? Almost as bad as the Huff Po and the Wa Po.... Not worth the the time to read..... If I want a laugh and a giggle I just watch MSNBC for 3 minutes and get my fill of liberal propaganda and never ending Trump complaints by offended snowflakes.... Next...!

Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#17 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 08:30 PM

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Understands Democracy Better Than Republicans Do

The idea that proponents of greater electoral equity have to quiet down because we live in a ‘republic’ is absurd.

https://www.nytimes....3Tw7Y3KldCjkUt8

Too bad for her we don't live in a democracy.  She is constitutionally illiterate, and anyone who agrees with her wants the brilliant electoral college removed is a moron, knows nothing about the founding of this country, and needs to imagine the consequence.  AND if you go to the race card like AOC you are not only an imbecile, but  a disgusting race hustler.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users