#1 Cary1970

Cary1970

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:43 PM

Good Morning Everyone,
This is Cary, Marketing Manager for Folsom Medical Supply. We are having a special GRAND OPENING sale We are offering a 10% discount on all the products. We are also offering $100 off on all Scooters and Lift Chairs (Discounts can not be combined). We are located at 422 East Bidwell Street, Folsom (In the same complex of Urban Dog and Gold Miners Cafe. Right Across from Bank Of America and Bowling Alley). In addition to wheel chairs, walkers, crutches and canes, we sell Support Stockings, Orthopedic Braces, Wound Care, Incontinence Care, Ostomy Supplies, Hot and Cold Packs, Gloves and Massagers. Please stop by and visit our store. Please let the cashier know that you have seen this ad on Tamato pages.

For more information, please visit http://www.folsommedicalsupply.com

Thanks,
Cary
Cary@folsommedicalsupply.com

#2 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

You're so funny. You always post at night, but start your posts by saying "Good Morning Everyone." Are you on the other side of the globe?
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#3 MrsTuffPaws

MrsTuffPaws

Crazy Lady

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Deb B @ Apr 16 2010, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're so funny. You always post at night, but start your posts by saying "Good Morning Everyone." Are you on the other side of the globe?

Not only is she in an alternate time zone, she's stuck in an infinite loop, posting the same thing over and over and over again.. Poor thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users