#1 wreathlady

wreathlady

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:13 AM

Hi,

I saw this in the LakeStyle Savings guide and it seems affordable. Does anyone use any hair stylist or Esthetician there? Has great prices and coupons.
Seems like it is nice. Any info would be great
Thanks

#2 MrsTuffPaws

MrsTuffPaws

Crazy Lady

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:50 AM

Haven't been to that particular place, but I have been to a few other "beauty schools" and they're all pretty much the same. Work is done by advanced students, and checked by a teacher before they let you leave. Professionalism and talent varies WILDLY from student to student. If you find someone you really like, be sure to keep in touch and you can follow them to wherever they find a job.

#3 Sara_1972

Sara_1972

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:36 PM

I have been to this academy and it is unlike any "beauty school" I've ever been to. The salon is beautiful, it was obviously designed by professionals. The stylists were professional. They were supervised throughout my service, although it was totally unnecessary as my stylist was amazing. I loved my cut (it was as good as any that I have paid top dollar for) and you couldn't beat the price. I think it is definitely worth trying out. I will be going back next week for my touch-up. I'm anxious to try the spa, the client next to me just had a hot stone massage and said it was heavenly!

Sarah

#4 Mossy

Mossy

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE(Sara_1972 @ Nov 19 2008, 02:36 PM) View Post
I have been to this academy and it is unlike any "beauty school" I've ever been to. The salon is beautiful, it was obviously designed by professionals. The stylists were professional. They were supervised throughout my service, although it was totally unnecessary as my stylist was amazing. I loved my cut (it was as good as any that I have paid top dollar for) and you couldn't beat the price. I think it is definitely worth trying out. I will be going back next week for my touch-up. I'm anxious to try the spa, the client next to me just had a hot stone massage and said it was heavenly!

Sarah

What is your hairdressers name and how much does she charge?

Thanks,
Mossy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users