#1 folsomstrings

folsomstrings

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

Hi everyone

We are officially open!! Just waiting on the sign guy, but he should be there tomorrow (hopefully)

open 7 days 11:30-9. 25035 Blue Ravine Rd #120
Folsom...983-8815

Getting used to the smaller space but its a great location and the neighbors have been very supportive and happy to have us there.

We look forward to seeing all our wonderful long time regular customers and making new friends as well.

Kim

#2 Revolutionist

Revolutionist

Liposuction for the brain

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

Glad you're back!

Posted Image

#3 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

YYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you, Kim, and checking out the new space and menu!
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#4 jtroiano

jtroiano

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

Hi everyone

We are officially open!! Just waiting on the sign guy, but he should be there tomorrow (hopefully)

open 7 days 11:30-9. 25035 Blue Ravine Rd #120
Folsom...983-8815

Getting used to the smaller space but its a great location and the neighbors have been very supportive and happy to have us there.

We look forward to seeing all our wonderful long time regular customers and making new friends as well.

Kim

We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

#5 giacomo

giacomo

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Interests:Wine, good food, goof friends traveling to Hawaii, soccer, 70's/80's music, , Lake Tahoe

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

Bravo Kim and Brian. We'll see you soon
Buon Appetito

#6 carnivore

carnivore

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Interests:cooking, eating, restaurant touring

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:19 AM

Well this revelation has decided where I'm having lunch today !!!! oohhh yes..

#7 AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

Can you post the menu here please?

Kimberly Purcell
Productivity Consultant - Amethyst Productivity

#8 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:07 AM

Sweet! thats great news!

#9 carnivore

carnivore

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Interests:cooking, eating, restaurant touring

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:37 AM

I just finished up lunch at the new and improved Strings about an hour ago.. Bottom line, they haven't skipped a beat !!! Food was every bit as good as the old location, I believe this new and more robust area will suit Kim and Brian much better. Oh, lest I forget, Wednesday Nights are all you can eat pasta nights..Only $7.95 and includes soup or salad.. You can't go wrong with that..Now, I only have to drive less than 1/2 mile to take a power nap after a Carb. Overload.. hehe Welcom Back!!!

#10 sweetpeasmom

sweetpeasmom

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

My daughter and I picked up take out from Strings for lunch today! Ooooh how I've missed it! It was just as delicious as ever! I'm so excited to have them close by and open again! I'll be spending more time and money than I should there probably! :)

#11 stangage70

stangage70

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:25 AM

Thank you for the support of Stages Performing Arts last weekend. The Strings catering was a draw for my daughter to attend the event!

#12 Logan

Logan

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

I'm wondering is the Folsom Strings associated with the chain http://www.stringsca.../locations.html.
If they are, then corporate at least updated their location page by removing their old address, but they haven't updated it with their new address.

I know they mentioned due to the size of the kitchen location, they would be offering a limited menu, so I 2nd the request for posting the menu either on this forum, or on a website and providing a link to it here.

#13 folsomstrings

folsomstrings

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:44 AM

I'm wondering is the Folsom Strings associated with the chain http://www.stringsca.../locations.html.
If they are, then corporate at least updated their location page by removing their old address, but they haven't updated it with their new address.

I know they mentioned due to the size of the kitchen location, they would be offering a limited menu, so I 2nd the request for posting the menu either on this forum, or on a website and providing a link to it here.

We are working on updating our website and adding the menu. I will paste a link when its ready. For some reason I cannot log on to myfolsom through the laptop only on the home computer. We have had a great number of people stopping by and picking up a take out menu.

#14 swmr545

swmr545

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,997 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

went last night. Didn't realize how much I missed the bread! My only wish is that the prawn and sausage fussil (sp?) was back on the menu. Other than that, it was delicious and will be going back!
"We must recognize that this short life can neither be ennobled or enriched by hatred or revenge."

RFK

#15 jtroiano

jtroiano

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

went last night. Didn't realize how much I missed the bread! My only wish is that the prawn and sausage fussil (sp?) was back on the menu. Other than that, it was delicious and will be going back!

My husband liked that dish too. Maybe they can bring it back, even if it's not on the regular menu, maybe it could be a "seasonal special".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users